Girlfriend/boyfriend

*Caitlin's POV*

'I would love to be your girlfriend,' I replied.

'Really?' he asked.

'Yeah, really,' I said.

He leaned down and I felt his lips on mine once again and I didn't want it to end, ever. However, good things always come to an end, and we had to pull away and go home.

I was sleeping when I heard my phone ring.
'Whore, come over now please,' I heard Mia say as soon as I answered my phone.

'But it's like 3 in the morning,' I groaned.

'But I need your help,' she said. I could tell from the way she was slurring her words that she was drunk, so I didn't question her further.

'I'll see you in an hour then,' I said. I knew that there wouldn't be much traffic so if I sped down the highway I could probably get there in 40 minutes. I hesitantly got out of bed and just kept my pajamas on and I went down the hall to jay's house door (Outfit- photo above). I didn't want to wake up Ian or Daniel since they had been drinking earlier, so they wouldn't be of use.

I used the spare key from my brothers apartment and let myself in. I slowly went into jay's room and shook him.

' can you please come with me. Mia is drunk and she wanted me to come over. I can't drive and my brothers are drunk.' I explained

'Yeah, I'll come with you,' he said before stretching and checking the time. He got up and pulled a shirt over his bare chest and grabbed his car keys and phone and we were off.

'I'm sorry I woke you up ,' I said once we were getting closer to Mia's house

'It's okay; you didn't really have much of a choice. So any idea why Mia needs help?' he asked.

'Probably some drunk guy that she hooked up with and now she is regretting it. You can wait in the car and I'll just get her to come home with me,' I said with a smile.

'Okay, just come get me if you need any help,' he said.

He stopped the car in front of her house and I saw the shadow of a girl and a guy in her window. Her door was unlocked so I went in and I heard her talking in the other room with someone.

'Please leave,' she said.

'I already made it clear that I am not going to leave,' the guy said.

'Please,' she repeated. I could tell this had been going on for a while and Mia was getting bored.

I walked in and saw the guy with a beer in his hand and he was lying on her bed. Thank god they were both dressed.

'Hey Mia,' I said.

'Hey bitch, took you long enough,' she said.

'Come on, get out,' I said to the guy.

'Did you not hear me. I said NO,' he said raising his voice slightly.

'Look, we don't want any trouble or anything, so if you could just get out,' I said.

'NO!' he said while getting up and raising an arm threateningly. I just took a step back and took his beer from the table so he couldn't drink it anymore. I knew he was drunk, but he was bigger and stronger than me and Mia combined, so I couldn't fight him back, even if his co-ordination skills weren't that great right now.

'I am asking nicely, please just leave,' I said.

'NO I ALREADY SAID NO!' he said before launching his fist toward me. I didn't have time to react, but someone pulled me back from behind just in time.

'Look, Mia asked you to leave, so just get out before anyone gets hurt,' Jay said while releasing his grip from around my waist.

'Oh, pretty boy here is going to threaten me is he,' the guy said mockingly.

'Get out,' Jay said in a stern voice.

'Make me,' the guys said. So jay stepped forward and punched the guy straight in the jaw and while he was still in pain, jay dragged him out of Mia's house.

'Come on Mia, you are coming over to my place tonight okay,' I said while helping a tipsy Mia out of her apartment. We grabbed her keys and her phone and got in the car. tony had left the guy outside Mia's house saying that he would find his way home and he drove us back to our place.

'Thank you, for saving me from the punch back there,' I said when we got out of the car.

'No problem babe. I am going to sleep now, see you tomorrow all right?' he said before pecking me on the lips and going into his own house.

I brought Mia back into my place and she passed out on my bed. I decided that there was basically no room for me since she was sprawled across my bed so I went onto the couch and fell asleep after a few minutes.