Inevitable Desires

A/N:

This is something I’ve been playing with for ages but a friend of mine said *cough, cough forced* me to upload it onto Wattpad. I want to thank one of my closest, most trust worthy friends Sarah Hayes for helping me come up with a name for the story, she’s also uploading a story please check it out and support her, it’s going to be amazing! Please comment so that I know what I’m doing right, wrong and what could be improved. Also a HUGE thankyou to my amazing friend Ruby who made the cover for INEVITABLE DESIRE!! Love you Ruby. I doubt that I will add a cast to this because I like to imagine how people look when I’m reading without outside influence. This is just a short story; I might make it longer I’ll see what happens. If you want to know anything else just leave a post on my message board.

Please vote, comment, fan, and add to library… go crazy!                                   

Hope you guys like it!

~ Enjoy :) xx

                                                ***

The annoying piercing sound of my alarm clock is what woke me, and right now I wasn’t impressed; I was seriously considering going all ninja on it’s ass but thought better of it.

“Alexi! Get out of bed; you’re going to be late! I made breakfast, your favourite; peanut butter waffles!”  My aunt Zoë yelled in her thick French accent, and sure enough as soon as I opened the door the mouth-watering aroma of waffles met my nose.

I’ve lived with my aunt Zoë since I was twelve years old; my parents died of an animal attack when they were on holiday in Peru, on a hiking trail. The funeral was a small affair, as most of our family were either in France or Russia. When they passed away my aunt Zoë flew in from France to look after me, we now both live in New York. My mother was born and raised in France and my father was born and raised in Russia, they met one another on one of their many travels in Spain and fell in love. Quite a romantic story really.

I opened the taps of my shower and adjusted them to just the right temperature and got in. The warm droplets of water pelted onto my naked back, relaxing me. I washed my hair with my favourite strawberry scented shampoo and turned the taps off. I wrapped a towel around my hair and body as if to keep the heat from escaping and dressed in my jeans, my favourite hoodie and black converse. Simple. I looked in the mirror. It was very rare that I would actually want to look at myself I see so much of my parents in myself. I had the exact same shade of dark chocolate brown hair my dad had, the green eyes of my mother, my skin was pale in a way but the soft undertone of natural rose pink blush contrasted well with it. I didn’t like to wear revealing clothes, besides everyone knew I had an athletic build from the dancing and years of gymnastics I did as a child. I grabbed my dance clothes and rushed to the kitchen.

“What’s the plan for today?” I asked as I was chewing on my waffles.

 My Aunt Zoë ran her hand through her bright red curly hair and sat down next to me on the kitchen stool. She was quite young. Only thirty-three and was a beautiful woman, she had gorgeous green eyes and an amazing figure. Her eyes reminded me so much of my mother… I really admired her. She left her whole life back in France, gave everything up just to look after me. She would never know just how much I owed her and how much gratitude I had towards her for doing that for me. She didn’t often speak about Pierre, the love of her life. She broke it off with him so she could live here in New York. It must’ve killed her but she still did it and for that I couldn’t thank her enough. She was there when I needed her the most.

Inevitable DesiresOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara