Inevitable Desires Chapter 3

Hello my beautifuls! :) So I’m sort of trying to get the story going like start making it interesting but I don’t want things to happen too quickly, if that makes sense. I don’t want it to seem like they are just jumping into things. I’m so sorry that I haven’t uploaded in ages and if you are still bothering to read this please forgive me.

Oh and if you see a leprechaun running around let me know him and I have some unfinished business. *evil squinty eyes*  

                                                  ***

The week passed slowly and I found myself looking forward to music more than usual and I could only guess why that was… I had finished my original composition so on Thursday I helped Ashley with her song, so that I could have a sleep in on Sunday. We finished. She had chosen to go for more of an acoustic song about how easy life used to be when we were younger. Her lyrics were really good and had brought back some of my childhood memories… but she wanted to work on the key and wanted my advice on the tempo, and the structure of the song. She ran through it a few times and asked me to play for her. We ran through the song a few times there were only five chords with a finger picking for the intro.

My iPhone buzzed in the pocket of my jeans and I checked the screen. I had a text from Tyler or as he programmed into my phone “McLovin’” 

‘We still on for after school? What’s Zoë making for dinner? I’m starving! I can drive also have you ever noticed that Mr. Garrett has nose hair issues?! Just sayin’… see you in drama xx’ I chuckled and replied, saying

‘Yeah, I’ll meet you outside Calculus, I think she’s making her lemon and rosemary chicken I asked her to make it :) and no Ty, I don’t tend to stare at peoples noses…see you then xx’ setting my phone down on the desk. I played guitar for the remainder of the lesson and made sure not to leave my books behind this time. Smart cookie I am. I was nearing my locker where Tyler stood with Malcolm and TJ. I walked up to them punching Tyler in the shoulder.

“Hey, what’s that for?” he asked rubbing his shoulder; I knew he was joking because I hadn’t hit that hard.

“You’re so mean to Mr. Garret, what did the poor man ever do to you?” I said leaning against him. He wrapped his arm around my waist, hugging me but left it there.

“Oh, I’m sorry but it’s like forest… seriously check it out next time!” he defended himself but I just laughed. I had noticed it before but I wasn’t superficial enough to pay attention to it really. We were joking around before the next class when I heard Mr. Alexander call out to me. He said my name. Not Miss. Nowakovsky like he did with a lot of the other students. But then again my last name was quite a mouth full.

We all looked up from our conversation. He was a few feet away now.

“Yeah? Is everything okay?” I asked, and was hyper aware that Tyler’s arm was still around my waist.

“You left your phone behind,” he said passing me my iPhone, I saw the screen; it had me and Tyler’s conversation on there. Oh wonderful, he probably thought I was lying about not being with Tyler. Great…

“Oh! Thankyou, I should really stop doing that…” I trailed off exiting my messages.

“Well, it’s better than being covered in Caramel Macchiato and a Spiced Cinnamon Mocha.” He joked, we got odd looks from the guys, and I laughed a little and agreed.

“I’m so sorry about that…” I said feeling heat rush to my face at the memory of spilling my drinks…

“No, that’s fine. I still owe you the Tall Spiced Cinnamon Mocha! And that croissant made up for having to wear a smelly shirt.” We were having a full on conversation and the guys were just staring like idiots.