Inevitable Desires- Chapter 2

A/N:

Hey Guys! sorry it's been ages!It’s a bit longer this time… I think not entirely sure it’s about 12:40 am so I’m a bit sleepy! It’s not as exciting as I want it to be but I took the comments of last chapter and tried to improve upon a few things. Also if you have any feedback pretty please comment. Also just quietly saying that I have officially finished all my exams, my Biology exam was way too easy which probably means I failed it Maths was horrible however…. But I can now focus all my attention on this! Please vote or rate or whatever and I hope you enjoy

*puts on cool gansta hat*Peace out Homies =D

                                                     ***

The rest of the day all I would hear about in the hallways, the cafeterias, in class were girl’s talking about our hot new teacher Mr. Alexander. Or Zack. To be honest most of the stuff I heard was actually kind of true, “Oh my Lord have you seen the hottie new music teacher? If he have me the time of day… the things I would do to that man!” or “Have you heard him play? He’s amazing!” or the popular “He’s so hot!” the girls were all ecstatic and the guys, well they were less than thrilled especially the Drama majors. If their sour expressions were anything to go by then I’d say they weren’t ready for the competition. Their egos must’ve taken quite a hit.

I had to agree with the rest of the female student body though; Mr. Alexander was one very, very attractive man and had definitely chosen the wrong career path, something like swimsuit model or world famous musician might be more appropriate.

All I could think about in Drama, Calculus and Creative Literature were those gorgeous blue eyes. They were all I saw. It was ridiculous! I’m sure there are better looking men out there, I mean I haven’t seen them yet but hey, I’ve only seen half the world.

“I don’t see the obsession! Why are the chicks so into him? I’ll admit he looks like he works out a bit but you know?” Malcolm was mumbling away, I paid him no attention but I think he noticed, “Earth to Alex! Hello?”

“Yeah, what?” I asked looking at him… when did we walk to our lockers?

“Please tell me you aren’t obsessing over the new teacher?” he asked, hopefully. I wasn’t obsessing; in fact I haven’t actually spoken about him to anyone.

It was now creative Literature I had this class with Tyler so I’d talk to him, I hadn’t seen him at lunch I was practicing my solo for end of semester dance showcase. I’d actually acquired a giant bruise on my right knee when I fell mid leap onto the wood floor, it hurt but I’d had worse.

I saw Tyler’s dark blonde hair and snuck up behind him clasping my hands over both his eyes, “Guess who?” I whispered in his ear.

“Hmm, I’m thinking the Easter Bunny, but it’s a bit late in the year for that… Santa?” he asked, jokingly. I lifted me hands and hit him over the head, lightly.

“I feel offended, after all these years you still never guess right!” I put my hand to my chest in mock hurt.

“How about we get some Starbucks after class? I’ll even buy you a choc chip muffin? Besides we need to practice our routine, it has got to be perfect!”

I pretended to think it over and nod, “Sounds like a deal, aunt Zoë finished her sculpture so we can use my studio.”

The teacher Ms. Hynes gave us our assignment for the lesson and let us work on it, the class was quiet but I could still hear a few muted conversations about Mr. Alexander. I rolled my eyes; as if I wasn’t already driving myself insane I didn’t need to hear everyone else’s thoughts.