The Sickening Desire

The metal hospital bed is empty. Holden/Mike has woken up from his month-long coma. He is dangerous. Doctor Jetson, who has found the bed empty, immediately rushes into his office and grabs his landline phone, which is from the 1980s and has a twirly cord coming out from the bottom of it. Jetson, in a mad hurry, presses 911 on the telephone. As soon as he contacts the authorities, Jetson exclaims, "The killer is awake! The killer has escap-". Doctor Jetson is unable to finish his call for help. Holden/Mike appear from beneath Jetson's glass desk and stabs the doctor in the leg. Jetson screams, as he drops the landline phone, which doesn't hit the floor due to the cord. Holden/Mike, wearing a black hoodie and ripped jeans over his hospital gown, continues to harm Doctor Jetson. The murderer raises Jetson up off of the floor and smashes him through his own desk. The glass impales Doctor Jetson in various parts of his body. To finish his victim off, Holden/Mike grabs the telephone that Doctor Jetson was using and wraps the curly cord around Jetson's wrinkly, cold neck. Holden/Mike applies pressure to his grip, as Jetson's neck begins to get strangled and his oxygen levels fall. "By the way, Doctor. I'm not this town's problem anymore - she is", states Holden/Mike, viciously, as he points to a female standing over Jetson. Jetson gasps as the unknown female impales a large piece of glistening glass into his lower abdomen. Jetson attempts to scream, however, a shrieking sound of him gasping for air is heard instead, as blood fills up in his mouth. Jetson succumbs to his injuries and is killed. Holden/Mike stares into the face of the female assailant and he softly states, "That was fun. Its good to be back. I've missed you". He continues to grab the female by her waist and the two kiss passionately.

THE NEXT DAY, 11.42am:
"There you go. That'll be $12", announces a waitress. Connor hands the waitress her requested amount of dollars, as he and Jennifer start drinking their coffee. Jennifer ordered a pumpkin spiced latte and Connor ordered a regular cappuccino, with extra sugar. "Why'd you ask me here, Jen? We both know you haven't exactly been in the dating mood lately", smirks Connor, hoping to lighten Jennifer's dreary mood. "I asked you here because I am your girlfriend. It's about time you and I started to do things that actual couples do. Getting a coffee is step one", smiles Jennifer, who is acting rather strange, considering that she saw a girl get murdered and came face to face with the killer last night. "I'm not dumb. I know that's not the reason. Tell me the truth", insists Connor. "Fine. Last night at the dance, Mae and Doctor Jetson told me that the person who is in 'Holden's' hospital bed, is actually a person named Mike, Mike Richards". Connor's eyebrows raise with confusion. "I have no idea who Mike Richards is. I'm 100% that nobody in my family is or was ever named Mike. I don't know what's going on", reveals Jennifer, who sips her coffee. "Woah. That's pretty odd. Are you sure that there's nobody named Mike? Maybe, a Michael or a Mickey?", asks Connor, who is attempting to aid his girlfriend in the mystery that is her family. "Yes, I'm sure. In fact, my mother always said to me that she hated the name Mike because it always reminded her of a penis. I don't know why", giggles Jennifer, remembering a fond memory. Connor chuckles with her.

Ring. Jennifer's cell phone begins to sound, as she excuses herself from the table. She walks to the female restroom, which is pristine, and she answers the phone call. "Hello?". "Jen. Have you heard?", asks Brian, who has a hint of sadness on his usually calm voice. "Heard what? No", states Jennifer, fearing what Brian is about to reveal. "Doctor Jetson was found murdered this morning. He was strangled and stabbed". Jennifer takes a deep breath in and leans against the sand-colored wall. Brian then brings Jennifer some more horrific news. "But, Jen. That's not the worst part. When Jetson's body was found, the bed that Holden or Mike...whatever his name is, was in, was empty. He's escaped. I think it's safe to say that he killed Jetson", speaks Brian, who feels a sense of remorse. Jennifer hangs up the call, without replying to Brian. She is in shock. Jennifer, wearing a pair of denim jeans and a red checkered shirt with black boots, returns to the table with Connor. "Who was on the phone?", asks Connor, curious. "Doesn't matter. What matters is that Holden isn't in the bed anymore. He's escaped and he killed a doctor that was working there. He's killing again, Con. We're not safe here. Let's get back to the house, we have to tell the others", panics Jennifer, as she picks up her Chanel purse and races out of the coffeehouse with Connor. All of a sudden, out of the corner of her eye, Jennifer spots a female, wearing a black medium-length dress, with black heels and a pair of Raven-black gloves. Jennifer sees her face. "Who is that? She looks so familiar", questions Jennifer, covering her eyes with her forearm, allowing her to get a better look of the woman, blocking the sun. The woman in black, suddenly, shoves her middle finger up at Jennifer and Connor, and begins to walk away. "That bitch!", exclaims Jennifer, as she races across the street to attempt to find out who that woman is. The woman in black starts to run, also, and manages to get into a black van, before Jennifer can catch her. To Jennifer's horror, she lays her eyes on the driver of the man. Holden. "Holden! You won't win!", screams Jennifer, as the van speeds away, and Connor comforts Jennifer, who cries, "Who is that girl? Who is that girl?!".