Geez, Israelins are crazy.

It had been two days, the first day we relaxed our jet lag, then the next day, Pastor John made me stay at the hotel locked in my room while they went exploring just because I punched Troy (I may have made it worse by cussing him [Pastor John] out). Today we were split into two groups, one group would go see Bethlehem, the other group (my group) was doing team building to "let it out". I had ditched them and was aimlessly wandering around hoping I would get lost so I wouldn't have to go back to that hellhole I call my hometown.

I was about to inspect some yelling coming from nearby when I heard my name. I turned to face Troy.

Literally. He was about an inch away from me.

"Now, Troy, give her some space, you're still recovering." Pastor John lectured.

I snicker.

"Oh, come on,"Troy whines. "It didn't even hurt that bad."

Pastor John comes and drapes an arm around my shoulder causing me to walk towards the rest of the group as he tells me that if I ever run off again that he would suspend me for a week. Hello? Yay!

We enter an empty diner and after pushing tables together we sit down. A waiter comes shortly and takes our orders.

"Okay, kids," I roll my eyes, Pastor John was never good at this kind of stuff so this should be fun.

"The groups today were not randomly picked. You all here for a reason." he dramatically pauses, looking at each of us.

"Would anyone like to go first?"

I groaned aloud. I felt so stupid sitting here.

"How about you Isabella?"

"Oh hell no," I stand up.

"Isabella, sit down and mind your language."

"I'm not gonna sit here and listen to people share their feelings!"

"Of course not," he says, "because you are gonna share too, and plus you're not sharing feelings, I want you to tell me why you think I invited you on this trip, now lets start with Katie."

She goes on about her stealing problem and how she even stole from her little sister. Wow, rookie.

Another guy named Ryan talks about his drinking and smoking problem and how his parents are trying to get him to get saved. Wow, sounds like me.

The girl next to me talks about how she grew up in the Church then met new friends and how now she "gets around". She started crying halfway through and gave up.

Next is Troy, Pastor John was probably saving me for last. Troy didnt look like he wanted to answer, he looked extremely uncomfortable and was giving Pastor John a death glare, then suddenly, he smiled slyly saying.

"I'm always getting drunk and getting into fights."

"Troy," Pastor John says, "you know I don't tolerate lying."

"I'm not lying," he says still smiling. I cant help smiling too.

"Please tell the truth, Troy."

"How do we know your not lying John? Maybe I'm right and your wrong." Pastor John doesn't respond but moves on to another girl.

After her Pastor John looks at me expectantly.

Who does he think he is asking for the details of my life? I hated nosy people, I was never left alone. Always, 'whats wrong with her?' or 'why does she act like that?' I was done with being judged.

"Screw this," I say standing up, nobody had even touched their food. "My life is none of your damn business!"

I stomp out and he doesn't stop me.