Never have I ever

We sat in the car. Sunset in front of us. Setting over the Mexican sea.
Brandon in the seat beside me.
"So what do we do now?" I asked with a smile.
He looked over at me. His hair still wet from the water and sand still stuck to his shoulder.
"Well it's to dark to drive, unless you want to which I will highly disagree on." He said then smiled
I laughed a little then crossed my legs and rested my back against the car door.
"Let's play a game." I said.
He made this confused yet adorable face and then shifted his body until his back was pressed against the door and his knees up with his hands resting in his lap.
"Ok. What kinda game?" He asked. "Not truth or dare again."
I smirked at him. Him just being there with me. They way his wild curls fell over his face and how he would always do this small pout whenever he wanted.
He was just him. They boy I fell In love with. The boy who looked at me like I was a jewel when we first met even as I had bruised face and a bloody lip. When he sang to me, his voice sending electricity through me I loved him. And only him.
"Never have I ever." I said proudly.
"Like the drinking game?" He laughed sitting up straighter. "One you're only sixteen and two we have no beer."
"We'll use our fingers then. We start with five and when there is a correct question we put a finger down. Whoever looses all the fingers first looses. Ok?"
"Ok then." Brandon began. "But you seriously think you're going to never-have-I-ever me?" He smirked.
"Ok one that's not a real word and two I don't think I am going to I am going to." I joked.
"You're a liar." He laughed. "But ok then. You start."
I smiled then places five fingers up as he did as well.
"Never have I ever stolen Bach." I said
In a laugh.
He laughed. "What! That's not fair. Ok new rule. You have to be completely oblivious to it ok."
"Ok fine. Never have I ever..." I began as I tried to think of one "been drunk."
He kept all five fingers up and grinned.
"Really? Not once?" He shook his head.
"Never have I ever stolen"
I placed a finger down then looked at him.
"You gotta put a finger down too. You've stolen before. Like Bach and even that matchbox car." I giggled.
"That's true that's true."
"Never have I ever been in love." He said quickly with a wicked grin.
I opened my mouth in protest. But then gave way and places my finger down. He placed his down as well then looked at me.
"Never have I ever made out with the person I love in Mexico." I said sitting forward decreasing the distance between us.
Our eyes met and before I even had time to put my hand down he had leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine.
Electricity shot through my veins as he gripped my face and pulled me in closer.
We turned and I fell onto him through the crack of the seats and fell into the bed in the back.
I laid on him. His legs on either side of me and I laying down his chest with my fingers in his hair and his warm hands pressing into my back.
We turned and fell to the side. Our legs still intertwined and his hands still on the small of my back with the bottom of his hands touching my skin.
We withdrew and we both lay on our backs staring at each other.
My hand resting on his face.
"I love you, so much." He said with this boyish charm.
I looked at him and pulled him in again and kissed his lips.
"I love you too." I said smiling.
He smiled back and we just lasted there.
The sun had set and it was hard to see in the darkness but I still saw his bright eyes.
I grew tired and soon enough I was to weak and tired to move anything.
He had his arm around and I had my arm across his chest.
I could hear him breathing and then in one action he moved his head slightly upwards and kissed my forehead.
"Never have I ever been so in love with you." He whispered softly.
"I have." I whispered back.
He snuggles up to me closer and kissed my forehead again.