Our beating hearts

Our shoulders touched and my heart was so fast u could hear it.
I wasn't looking at him. It terrified me.
But then I gave in. I looked across to him and he was just staring at me. The way he use to.
"You can't look at me like that" I began looking away "not now."
"Callie"
"No Brandon please." I looked at him again.
"Why?" He asked.
"You know why." I said turning away again.
"Tell me"
"You can't look at me like that. Like you use too, we can't. I can't" I raised my hand up to my head and then placed it down on my side.
My hand was on his. I was too frozen to react. All I could think about was his hand on mine.
His slid his fingers through mine and for a few seconds we were holdings hands. My heart was beating so fast. My breaths were short and quick. I pulled my hand out of his and sat up. Climbing out of the car I walked over to the tree. The ground was still wet under my bare feet.
I leant against the tree. What was happening? I was so confused.
"Callie" said a voice behind me. It was Brandon.
"Don't" I replied.
"Why not?"
For a second I wasn't going to do anything. But my heart controlled me. I found my self turning around and Running toward him the way I did when I saw him at girls United.
I pressed my lips hard on his and electricity shot through me. He wrapped his arms around the small of my back reeling me in closer.
Memories shot back. The first time we kissed to the last. When we said we loved eachother.
We withdrew and he looked confused like someone was odd. With his arms still wrapped around me he smiled and kissed me again.
"I-" I began in between kisses "What about Lou?"
I knew he had a girlfriend and yet I kept kissing him. It felt so good to kiss him.
He placed his hands on my neck and looked at me.
"Callie, I love you. I love you" he pushed his lips against mine.
"I love you too" I said running my finder across his jaw. "I don't want to go to fast."
"It's ok"
He wrapped his arms around me and my head was pressed into his slightly damp shirt. I smiled then my eyes became heavy and I yawned.
"Let's go to bed" I said.
We walked back to the car and crawled into the bed. I almost fell asleep instantly and I could feel him running his fingers up and down my cheek.
"Goodnight Callie" he whispered.
"Goodnight Brandon."