I woke up to you

I woke up feeling found. Brandon had always made me feel that way. The way his eyes seemed so sincere and forgiving, the way he wrapped his arms around my broken body at Girls United and he saved me. More than once.
I woke facing him. I woke up looking at his worn out face and his closed eyes with his long eyelashes.
He was different up close. Up very close.
I noticed a scar just above his eyebrow. I presumed it was from Vico. The word itself made my blood boil.
I flash backed to when I saw Brandon in hospital.
- - I walked I. To the hospital room to see his broken body and his bloody face. His hair was messy and he seemed so still that I questioned if he was alive.
"Hey." He whispered as I sat down.
"Hey." I said back. I didn't know what else to say. Staring at the boy I loved, crippled and bruised.
He licked his bloody lip then sat up with a moan.
"How are you going?" I ask sarcastically already knowing the answer.
"Never been better." He said then tried to laugh but all that came out was a soft exhale.
"Listen callie--" he began but before he could finish the door opened and Jesus walked in with a donut in his hand.
"Is this a bad time?" He asked with a mouthful of food.
"No. I'll leave you guys to catch up." I said standing up. "Get better soon,aye"
He smiles then I walked out the door.
---
"Morning." Brandon said opening his eyes, with his morning voice that made his ten times cuter.
"Morning." I said then placed my hand on his neck.
"So" he began "last night, we-"
I cut him off by pressing my lips to his.
All those times I wanted o kiss him just compelled me. The time he sang outlaws at the party, the time he said he was still in love with me, the time he said I was pretty when I first moved in to the house. Even with the bloody lip and the bruised face. Even then he called me beautiful.
"You know what." He began "we can just disappear. Just go."
"What do you mean?" I said with a small laugh.
"I mean we can do anything, everything." He said cheerfully. "And they will never know."
"Like now?"
"Ok." He began sitting up. "We have a day to be crazy, to be insane. We go home, and then we carry on with our lives."
"Our lives meaning you and me sharing the same moms and been brother and sister life?"
"You technically we aren't related."
"I know but." I said sitting up and crossing my legs.
"Callie" he began as he placed his hands on either sides of my face. "It's never been right before. But it is right now."
I looked up at him and smirked.
"This is our time."
I smiled then grabbed his shirt and pulled him in closer to me. Kissing him and smiling at the same time.
"One day." I said pushing him back.
"And maybe tomorrow, we'll see." He said with his boyish smile.
I smiled then kissed him again.
I climbed out of the car and stretched. My back cracked and my toes ached.
"So, what are we gonna do?"
I asked poking my head back into the car and looking at him look at me.
"Maybe we could..um..?"
There was a pause and then it hit me.
"Have you ever been hang gliding?
His mouth fell open as mine widened with a smile.
His lips curved and a smile stretched across his face.