chapter twelve

Luke hasn't talked to Sky or tried seeing her since their argument. She still crosses his mind every once in awhile.

Luke turns on his tv to get his mind off of her. But it doesnt help, nothing helps. He misses her, he wishes he could tell her that, see her one last time.

Breaking new

Doctor charged for attempted murder while one of his patients is at the hospital under going surgery.

Sky Matthews was shot just yesterday night by John Fritzen at an old building where many other unsolved murders occurred. Fritzen is facing a total of ten different charges along with a lawsuit.

Luke sat watching the program in disbelief. He couldnt move, he couldn't speak. His phone rang non-stop, but he didnt have the engery to pick it up and talk to whoever it was on the other line. Luke was overwhelmed. He regretted everything he said and didnt say to Sky. He should have done more. This was the exact thing he was trying to prevent from happening in the first place. If only he had tried harder to convince Sky to drop it none of this would have happened.

"Luke, you home?" Ashton said knocking on the door.

Luke opened the door revealing Ashton and his friends on the other side with worried looks on their faces.

"Did you see it?" Ashton asked causing Luke to nod. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Would you be okay?"

Luke grabbed his coat and shoes putting them both on and grabbed his phone looking up the location of the hospital.

"I want you to take me to her." Luke said to his friend. "Right now?" He asked. "Yeah right now." Luke said heading over to his car parked in the driveway.

Luke grew impatient throughout the drive eager to see Sky, to see if she was doing okay. He wanted to be by her side. He wanted to make sure he showed her he still cares, and that he never stopped caring.

"Can you go any faster?" He said annoyed. "This is as fast as I can go, I'm not trying to get us killed." Ashton answered.

Ashton knew it wasn't easy for his friend falling in love with a girl who happened to be a patient of an insane doctor. He couldnt say anything. He didnt want to tell him to just get over her and find someone who was normal. But he didnt want to lose his friend. He understood he was in love and there wasn't anything he or anyone else could do about it.

Ashton stopped at the front entrance of the hospital letting Luke and Calum out while Michael and him parked the car.

Luke quickly made his way to the front desking hoping that Sky was still around, hoping that he could see her.

"What room is Sky in? Sky Matthews." He asked. "I'm sorry, but she isn't allowed any visitors."

Luke walked away frustrated. He wasn't leaving without being able to see her and make sure she was okay.

"Maybe you should just come back in a few days." Calum suggested. "I can't wait that long, I want to see her now." Luke said angerly storming back to the front desk.