chapter eleven

Sky woke up the next morning with a headache with no idea to where she was.

She looked around and nothing seemed to add up. The last thing she remembered was looking at Jessie's computer screen with something about Docter Fritzen. Now, she was sitting in a dark room all by herself.

"Hello?" She yelled afraid.

A door opened and a figure came into the doorway. Sky couldn't make out who it was, she was afraid to find out.

"You thought you could hide."

The voice was familiar. It was cruel, unforgettable. It belonged to someone with no feelings of any kind whatsoever. Sky began to weep, afraid of what was to come next.

The figure started to walk over to Sky. Inches away from her. Sky kicked trying to fight back. Trying to get him away from her, but it was no use. He grabbed her by the hair throwing her to the ground getting on top of her pinning her down making it impossiple for her to move.

"Please don't." she cried.  "Begging won't help you." He said putting all his weight  onto her fragile body. "Just kill me, get it over with already." She said struggling to move.

The doctor laughed. She had finally reached her breaking point, there was no turning back for her now.

"That would be too easy. I think I'll take my time with you." He smiled picking up an object from the table next to him.

Sky shut her eyes tight holding her breath afraid of what was to come next. She wanted it all to end, she didnt want to give him any kind of satisfaction. He was cruel, a disgusting person with nothing good to offer the world.

"I'm going to enjoy this." He said humming a tune in ammusment.

Tears slide down Sky's cheeks, she knew this was the end.

Just when the doctor began his sick game, distance sirens approached the buliding. Sky could hear people outside. Men yelling for them to come out. The look on his face was a look that could never be forgotten. He looked teriffied.

"That's impossible." He said. "Nobody knows about this place." He said getting up dragging Sky with him.

Sky tried to fight back, to escape, but it was no use. The doctor was too strong, she didnt have enough energy to even walk to the same pace as him.

He wrapped his arm around her neck having her lead the way.

"Do anything stupid and I'll kill you so help me god." He hissed in her ear.

Sky could see sunlight peeping through the entrance.

"Kill me, I have nothing anyways. I lost everything I ever cared about a long time ago." She said playing along with the game. "Or are you too afraid?" She asked. "Shut the fuck up! You have no right to be talking." He said tightening his grip. "Do it, take care of me like you did with everyone before me." She said gasping with every word.

The doctor started shaking. Sky was getting to him, but he couldnt have that. He was determined to win, he always was.

"I'll shoot you, I swear I will." He said grabbing the gun that rested on his hip. "Keep talking and I'll shoot." He said.

He slowly made his way out the door with Sky. He held onto her tighter and held the gun closer, touching the side of her head.

"I'll shoot her." He said hand shaking.

"You don't have the balls." Sky said only loud enough for him to hear.

Sky could see how unstable the doctor was, how he could fall apart at any moment. His body was giving up on his. He was shaking. His grip wasnt as tight. He couldn't carry the gun much longer slowly placing it to her back. Sky too a chance and elbowed him right in the stomach causing the gun to go off and the doctor to fall to the ground along with Sky.

Police men rushed up to her and him. Kicking the gun away from the doctor and picking his shaking body from the floor.

"Your going to be fine." The officer said to Sky before screaming he needed an amblunace right away. "Hang in there, dont give up just yet." He smiled.

Sky wanted to give up,  she always had. She slowly closed her eyes wanting everything to go away. For all of it to finally end.