Chapter 18

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off and it's a text from James asking if they can come over and help me pack.

I reply saying to come in about an hour as I'm only just up before getting dressed into some comfy clothes and walking downstairs to have my breakfast.

A while later there's a knock on the door and I go answer it since my sister and parents are all out.

'Hey.' I say and let the boys in, they're a bit early but that doesn't matter.

'Did Brad come round here last night?' Tris asks me.

'Yup, came banging on my door about 11.' I say and go upstairs to my room with the boys following me.

'We're sorry about that.' James says.

'It's fine, Amelia spoke to him anyway.' I say shrugging.

'Is it alright if we come to the airport with you to see you off?' Connor asks.

'Yea! Of course!' I say smiling and reach up to get my suitcase which is on top of the wardrobe but Tristan ends up getting it for me.

'How's Brad?' I ask, taking clothes out of my wardrobe whilst the others do the same.

'We haven't really talked to him because he's been in his room most of the time.' Connor says and I just nod.

My suitcase is packed a couple of hours later, as the boys all ended up messing around.

'Shall we go out to dinner tonight? All four of us?' James suggests.

'That's a great idea.' I say smiling and everyone else agrees.

'I'm just gonna change into something a bit...better, I won't be long.' I say and the boys all nod and make their way downstairs.

Since I'm still leaving a few clothes here incase I come back I don't have much clothes in the wardrobe but I pick out my nicest clothes that I have and put them on before putting on a little bit of makeup. I leave my hair as it is and make my way downstairs where the boys are and we make our way out.

We make our way to a restaurant and we get taken to a table that has 4 chairs around it and take a seat before telling the waiter what we want.

'I can't believe your leaving.' Connor says.

'I know, but you can visit me whenever you want and we can Skype and call and stuff.' I say trying to sound cheery.

'I'm sure you'll love it over there.' Tris says smiling.

Our dinner soon comes and the boys all eat it within minutes.

'We're going to head back now but we'll see you at 8 tomorrow?' James says once I finish my dinner and I nod.

'Yup, I'll see you then.' I say smiling.

Tristan ends up paying the meal for us and and we go our separate ways.

Once I get home I make sure everything is in my suitcase and I go to bed knowing that I'll have to wake up early.

Next Day

I wake up to my alarm going off.

I groan and stop my alarm before sitting up in bed and rubbing my eyes.

Once I'm fully awake I put on a pair of black leggings, a top and my grey hoodie before tying my hair up into a pony tail and putting my black glasses on that I wear usually in the morning or evening unless I'm going out and brushing my teeth.

'Morning sweetheart.' My mum says giving me a plate of toast.

'Once your done can you carry your suitcase down and we'll put it in the car?' My dad asks me and I nod.

'James, Tris and Connor are going to follow us to the airport, is that alright?' I ask.

'Of course, but what about Brad?' My mum asks and I see Amelia shake her head.

'Oh. Okay.' My mum says.

I finish my toast and carry my suitcase downstairs and making sure I have everything.

'Ready?' Amelia asks and I nod before we all make our way to the car.

Amelia was going to the airport with us but once we go through security she'll be going back home.

The car ride was quite silent but I suppose it was still quite early.

We soon reach the airport and all get out of the car.

James and the others park next you us and we make our way inside the airport which is where we're going to see everyone off.

I go over and hug Connor first.

'I'm so happy you not much taller than me compared to Tris and James.' I say and he laughs.

I next hug Tristan who has to bend down.

'Also Happy Birthday Tris!' I say and I pass him a little present.

'Sorry it's not much.' I say.

'You didn't have to.' He says smiling and hugging me again.

After Tris is hug James.

'Look after Brad for me and tell him I'm sorry.' I whisper in his ear and he nods.

'I'm gonna miss you guys so much!' I say, close to tears.

'Aw!' They all say and come over and we have a group hug.

'Don't make a mess of my room.' I say to Amelia and she gives me a tight hug.

'Don't worry, I won't.' She says smiling.

'Right, we better get going.' My mum says and I nod.

'Bye.' I say and we make our way to security.

'Emily!' I hear as we finish going through security.

I turn my head around and I see Brad.

'Brad!' I shout but can't get back through to see him.

'Emily, we're going to have to keep going.' My dad says.

I watch as Brad tries to get through security to see me.

'Please don't leave me!' I hear him yell.

'I love you Brad.' I whisper as my mum and dad make sure hat we get to the gate as we were quite late.