Chapter 12

Next day

I got up a bit earlier to get Brad presents and then I climbed back in next to him.

'Happy birthday!' I say smiling and handing him his presents.

'You didn't have to buy my anything!' Brad says starting to open the presents.

'I love this photo of us.' He says smiling and pulling me to his side.

'Thank you.' Brad says before kissing me quite passionately.

I blush once we pull away and he just smiles.

'After tonight we're half way through.' Brad says.

'I can't wait to go to New York tomorrow!' I say.

'Shall we go out? Just us two tomorrow and go look at some sites and just have a look around.' Brad asks.

'I'd love to.' I say smiling and kissing him.

A couple of minutes later someone pulls the curtains open.

'Happy birthday Brad!' Tristan shouts and everyone else starts to sing 'happy birthday to you...'.

'We're stopping soon to have breakfast.' Connor says before closing the curtain back over.

'I'm going to go get dressed.' I say sitting up and instantly hitting my head on the roof of the bunk.

'Are you okay?' Brad asks pulling me back down next to him and kissing my head.

'Yea, I'm fine, it just hurt a bit.' I say shrugging and getting up, making sure not to bang my head again, and get changed.

We soon reach the hotel that we're staying at and go up to our rooms.

Me and Jess decide to go to soundcheck with the boys since we haven't really went with them.

Brad's POV

'Joe, can I speak to you a minute?' I ask.

It's been annoying not letting the fans know about me and Emily because we can't exactly go out just the two of us and holds hands or whatever in public. I know that I said before that the media will be wanting to know more but it won't last long and she doesn't even have to answer any of them.

'Yea, of course.' Joe says and we go over to somewhere more private.

'I wanna tell the fans about me and Emily.' I say.

'Brad are you sure because -' Joe starts.

'Yea, I'm sure, I've thought about it and I want to tell them, they won't be mad, they know Emily anyway and let's be honest, I don't think it will become as a big surprise to them anyway as they thought that we were dating before.' I say.

'Okay, of you feel like it, just make sure she's the one Brad, I've known Emily for a while now so don't hurt her okay?' He says.

'I would never hurt her.' I say and Joe walks away.

I decide to write a twitlonger and go and show Emily it before I post it.

'Em, read this.' I say going up to her.

I hand her my phone and reads it.

'Are we finally letting them know?' She asks I nod smiling.

I press send.

I look down at Emily and smile at her before getting called over by Joe saying that people will be coming soon.

Emily's POV

As usual the boys show was amazing and since the boys don't have a show tomorrow Joe was able to hire a room in the hotel for a party for Brad.

I change into a white body con dress which shows off my figure and pair it with a pair of nude heels and do my makeup as everyone was getting dressed up.

'You look amazing.' Brad says once I get out of the bathroom after doing my makeup, tonight we were staying at a hotel instead, it was very last minute.

'You don't look to bad yourself.' I say.

Brad motions for me to go over to him and do so and we take a selfie and he uploads it to Instagram.

'Ready?' He ask and I nod.

Brad wraps his arm around my waist as we walk downstairs to the room where everyone was at, we are a bit late.

'Happy birthday gorgeous.' I say once we get to the room and kissing his lips.

Tristan orders us all a few drinks and we each have quite a few.

'Em, you coming up to dance?' Jess asks me as we're all sat in a booth.

'Of course I am!' I say and we both get out.

Brad's POV

'Those two are so drunk!' Connor says laughing as we watch Jessica and Emily dancing.

'I think I might take Jess upstairs.' James says.

'And Emily is down.' Connor says laughing as she stands back up again and seems absolutely fine.

'Yea, I might take Emily up too.' I say.

Me and James go over to Jess and Emily.

'Em, are you coming upstairs now?' I ask.

'One more drink?' She asks me.

'I don't think that's a good idea!' I say and she eventually nods and me and James take her and Jess upstairs to our rooms.

'Good luck.' James says.

'And you.' I say laughing and I open the door to our room and lay Emily on the bed and take her shoes off.

I then let her put her pyjamas on in the bathroom and I hear her be sick a few times but she comes out feeling a bit more sober and we climb into bed.