Chapter 15

'Emily, we were wondering if you would like to come shopping with me and my mum?' Nat asks opening the door slightly.

'Yea, I'd love to, let me just get dressed and I'll be down in a bit.' I say.

Brad was still asleep so I leave him be.

I change into a pair of black skinny jeans and a top before putting on some makeup and brushing my hair.

'Is Brad still asleep?' Anne asks me.

'Yea, he seemed really tired last night.' I say.

'The tour will have taken it out of him.' Anne says.

'Shall we go out now?' Nat asks and we all nod and head out to Anne's car.

For most of the ride into town we talk about the tour and America.

Whilst we're in town I buy a few tops and trousers.

When we're in one of the shops On The Floor comes on.

'This is honestly, my favourite song from the album.' I say to Nat.

'I like Risk It All.' She says smiling.

'Doesn't it feel weird hearing your boyfriends song in a shop?' She then asks.

'Yea, but I feel proud of them.' I say shrugging and looking at some clothes.

After a couple of hours of being out we decide to head back, happy with all the things that we've bought.

When we get back I don't see Brad anywhere.

'I wonder where Brad is.' I say.

'He's maybe out getting some food or something.' Anne says and I nod before walking upstairs to Brads bedroom.

When I walk into the room I notice that Brad is still in bed but has a bucket next to him.

'Brad are you okay?' I ask walking over to him as he's lying down on the bed, I feel his head and it's really warm.

'I don't know, I -I just got up and had breakfast then about 5 minutes later I was sick.' He replies.

'Brad, your roasting.' I say before leaving the room quickly.

'Anne, have you got a flannel or something, Brads not well, he's roasting and he's being sick.' I say.

'Yea, sure, let me just go get one.' She says and goes into a cupboard in another room and hands me it.

I go to the bathroom and run it under cold water before squeezing the water out of it and going back into his bedroom.

'Aw Brad.' I say holding his hand and putting the flannel on his head.

'I don't feel well.' Brad says.

'I know you don't gorgeous.' I say, kissing his forehead.

After a while Brad falls asleep and I walk downstairs.

'How is he feeling?' Anne asks.

'Not too good, he's asleep just now though.' I say and she nods.

'You look shattered love, why don't you go upstairs and get some rest?' Anne suggests after a couple of hours, we ended up watching Toy Story as it was on TV.

'I think I might actually, night.' I say and make my way upstairs.

I change into my pyjamas, a pair of Brad's boxers and his tee shirt, and climb into bed.

I check Brad's temperature and make sure he isn't too warm or too cold before falling asleep.

Next Day

'I'm sorry for keeping you up a lot of the night.' Brad says once he wakes up and I turn round to face him.

'It's fine, I'm glad that your not feeling as sick anymore.' I say.

'You look tired.' He says.

'I'll be fine.' I say smiling.

'Anyway, I'm going to get dressed, have some breakfast and maybe go for a walk, do you wanna come?' I ask.

'Yea, but then I'm going back to bed cause I'm tired.' He says and I nod.

'Okay, do you want any breakfast?' I ask.

'In not really that hungry, I'll maybe get something later.' He says and I nod.

I change, walk downstairs and make some breakfast.

'Is he any better?' Nat asks me whilst I make some toast.

'He's been up most of the night but he seems to not be as sick anymore which is good but he's still quite warm but once I've had this we're going to go for a walk.' I say.

'Fresh air will do him good.' She says smiling and I nod.

Once I finish my breakfast Brad comes down wearing a beanie, a pair of joggers and a jumper.

'Come on then.' I say taking his hand and we walk out the door.

We walk for about half an hour before finding a bench and sitting down.

'You look cute in that beanie.' I say and he just smiles at me and puts his head o my shoulder.

'Your shattered Brad, lets go back.' I say.

'When we get back can we watch Netflix in bed?' He asks me.

'Of course, I wouldn't turn down that.' I say.

Once we get back to the house I get changed into Brad's tee shirt and boxers and lying in bed whilst Brad sets Netflix up.

We end up watching Orange Is The New Black, a couple of minutes into it Brad starts playing with my fingers.

I smile and look up at him and kiss his lips.

We soon pull away and I cuddle into Brad's chest before falling asleep soon after.