Chapter 16

'How are you feeling?' I ask Brad once I wake up.

'I feel a bit better but I still feel really warm or really cold.' He says and I nod.

'Instead of you driving back, I'll drive if you want?' I ask and Brad nods.

'I think I wanna leave quite soon.' Brad says.

'That's fine with me.' I say.

'When we get back I'll drop you off and the car and walk back to mine and stay there for a while and I'll come to yours in the evening.' I say and Brad nods.

I get out of bed and change my clothes before putting on some makeup and doing my hair.

'Can I keep this?' I ask referring to the top that I've been wearing overnight that is his.

'Yea, of course.' Brad says pulling on his trousers and I put the top into my luggage bag along with everything else.

'Do you want breakfast?' I ask.

'I might have a little bit of toast.' Brad says and I nod before walking downstairs.

'Brad's feeling a bit better.' I say as I see Anne and Nat in the kitchen.

'That's good.' Nat says smiling.

I make Brad his toast and I see him sitting downstairs in the living room.

'Here you go.' I say handing him his toast.

'Thanks.' He replies and starts to eat it.

We both soon finish our breakfast and go upstairs to get our luggage before bringing it back down as we're going to leave now.

'Mum, dad, we're going to head back now.' Brad says going into the kitchen.

'Okay, I hope you feel better soon Brad and it was lovely meeting you Emily!' Anne says giving us both a hug.

'It was lovely meeting you too!' I say smiling.

'I'll see you later.' Brad says and we make our way out to the car.

The journey back takes around 2 hours and Brad slept for most of the journey.

'We're here.' I say and Brad wakes up.

'I'll put your bags inside then I'll walk back home and I'll come round later.' I say and he nods.

I go to the back of the car and open it, taking our bags out and walking inside.

'We're back.' I shout through the house and Connor and Tristan come through.

'Right I'll better get back.' I say and I lift my bag and walk out the house and make my way to my house.

My mum and dad are out at work but the should be back soon and Amelia texted me saying that she's out but she'll be back soon so it's the house to myself.

'Hiya mum.' I say when she comes home.

'Hey, you see how we're moving to America within the next couple of days, we're going to need to know your decision by tomorrow.' My mum says.

'Oh, okay.' I say.

I go upstairs to my room and text James to come over, I don't think I can talk to Brad about it just yet.

James comes over a couple of minutes later and I run downstairs to open the door for him and take him up to my room.

'Em, what's wrong?' James asks sitting down on the chair in my room.

'My mum needs to know my decision for America tomorrow.' I say.

I told James the second my mum told me that we had the decision to stay or go with them.

'I thought you'd already decided?' He asks.

'So did I, but when we went to America my decision changed and now I don't know what to do because it would be an amazing opportunity but I don't wanna leave you guys and Brad...' I say.

'You could always FaceTime or Skype and try long distance relationship?'he suggests.

'How would I tell Brad?' I ask.

'I'm not too sure.' He replies.

'I better get back now but text me later okay?' He asks and I nod.

'Mum.' I say once James leaves.

'I'm coming with you to America.' I say.

'Okay, we'll book the tickets tonight, tomorrow your going to have to start packing.' My mum says and i nod, not realising how many days away it is until we leave.

I go upstairs to my room and think about what I'm going to say to Brad tomorrow when I go over.

I stay up for quite a lot of the night rehearsing what I'm going to say and how long I should wait to go over and say to him.

Let's just see how tomorrow goes.

A/N - I was supposed to upload this ages ago but I didn't because I've not had enough time to do everything but I've written a chapter, I can't remember which one it is but its not up yet, and it's got Tristan's birthday in it but not much of it so Tris' birthday is gonna be later on K? 😂

Also happy birthday Tris 🎉