Chapter 4

I wake up with Brad's arms wrapped around me.

I turn round and face Brad.

'How are you feeling?' He asks me.

'My throat is still sore but other than that I feel fine.' I reply.

'Connor just texted me and said that they're all going to the beach later before him and Tris go home, do you wanna come?' Brad asks me.

'I don't see why not.' I shrug.

'Okay, well I'll go home and get changed then I'll be back in about an hour with everyone else to pick you up.' Brad says and I nod.

'Do you want breakfast?' I ask.

'No, it's okay, I'll get some at James'.' Brad says.

I say to Brad that I'm going downstairs to make breakfast for myself whilst he gets changed.

'Right, I'll see you later.' Brad says, coming down the stairs.

'Bye.' I say smiling as he opens the door and walks out closing the door behind him.

Once I've ate my breakfast I go upstairs and take a shower before coming back out and blow drying it.

I then change into my bikini and put on a pair of shorts along with a tee-shirt over it.

I get a text off Brad saying that they're all leaving so I quickly put my hair up into a high ponytail.

I hear a horn beep outside so I quickly look out my bedroom window and see that it's James.

I put my phone and some money into my bag before walking outside and into the car.

'Hey everyone!' I say.

'Hey, how are you feeling?' Connor asks.

'I'm feeling a bit better, it's just my throat that's sore now.' I say smiling.

'We're meeting Jessica down at the beach.' James says.

Jessica was James' girlfriend, she is very sweet and they're a very cute couple.

We soon reach the beach and James waits by the car so he can meet Jessica.

We find a spot on the beach and Tristan lays down a blanket so we can all sit down.

Tris and Connor run down to the sea, leaving me and Brad sitting back here.

'I didn't tell you that I'm going home tomorrow for a few days, just to see my family for a day and then we're all leaving to go to Greece for a holiday.' Brad says, putting his sunglasses on.

'That sounds fun! You deserve a break!' I say smiling and lying down on the blanket.

'Your coming with us!' Brad then adds.

'What? Really?!' I ask.

'Yea, we haven't see you in so long anyway so it'll be us 4, you and Jess.' Brad says smiling.

'That's great!' I say smiling.

'Yea, so we leave in 4 days from London.' He says.

'I can't wait!' I say smiling.

'Brad!' Jess says coming closer to us.

Jessica didn't go with James on the tour so she hadn't see the boys for quite a while but I've seen her a lot as we hung out for a lot of the time.

Once Jess reaches us she gave Brad a hug.

'Tris and Connor are in the sea by the way.' I say.

'I'll see them once they come up.' Jess says smiling.

'Okay, well I think I'm going to go down and go in the sea for a bit.' I say, taking my top and shorts of as they were over my bikini.

'I'll come with you.' Brad says, standing up and following me down to the beach.

As we walked up to were Tristan and Connor were they were splashing about in the water.

'The water is freezing!' I say putting my foot in the water.

'No it's not!' Brad says, waking in much further than me.

'I'm not going in it's too cold!' I say as Brad gets out of the water.

He picks me up and carries me into the water.

'Brad please don't!' I say wrapping my arms round his neck so he doesn't drop me in the water.

'I would never drop you!' Brad says laughing and bending down so that my feet are now in the water.

'Brad, it's freezing!' I say and my hands give up and I fall in the water.

'I hate you.' I say.

'Me and Tris better leave now.' Connor says coming up to us.

'Aw, okay, I'll see you in a couple of days then for Greece?' I say.

'Yea!' Tristan says giving me a hug, Connor doing the same after.

'I'll walk with you, I better get back now any way.' I say walking up to where James and Jess were sitting so I could get my bag and clothes.

'I'll see you three later!' I say referring to James, Brad and Jess as we are going out to dinner later.

Once me, Connor and Tristan reach their house we exchange goodbyes and I walk on to my house.