Chapter 8

Today, sadly, we are going home.

Our flight isn't till the evening though but we all still have to pack.

Before I go out to everyone else I get dressed into a white top and a pair of light denim shorts.

My hair was still curly from last night so I just brush it and leave it the way it is.

I put on a a little bit of makeup but not too much since I was flying later on.

Once I'm ready I walk out the room and go into the kitchen and eat my breakfast.

'Morning.' Connor and Brad say when I walk out of the kitchen.

'Morning, is everyone still asleep?' I ask and they both nod.

'I think I'm going to go and pack now.' I say once my breakfast is finished and go back to the room to pack.

After about an hour my case is finally packed and I close it over, with much struggle.

'I just thought I'd give you these.' Brad says walking in with the inflatables.

'Have you got any room in your suitcase? I just got it closed there and I don't think that they'll fit.' I ask.

'Yea, of course.' Brad replies and opens up his suitcase to put them in.

'I think we're leaving about 2 so we'll book a taxi for then and I think we'll get into London about 8 ish I think.' Brad says before he walks out of the room.

'Okay, so we have about an hour?' I ask and he nods.

The next hour goes pretty fast, we only really just sat outside and talked.

We go to ours rooms and get our suitcases before going outside and into the taxi's, me and Jess are in one and the others are in another one.

'I'm sorry but you and Brad need to be a couple!' Jess says once the taxi starts moving.

'Jess.' I say giving her a look.

'Sorry but I ship Bremily.' She says.

The rest of the journey was just us talking about anything that pops into our heads.

Once we reach the airport I pay the driver and get out and we wait for the others to come as there taxi was behind us.

Once we go through security we go into a few shops where we buy a few drinks and snacks for on the plane.

A while later we get called to our gate number where we should be boarding any time soon.

'Are you guys doing anything tomorrow?' I ask whilst we're waiting to get on the plane.

'We're at the recording studio tomorrow and then not the day after but the day after that we're off to America, your coming right?' Connor asks.

'Yea of course! James invited me the day you all got back here! I'm nearly packed!' I say laughing.

'That's good, we're heading off early by the way that day so we can get there at a good time, check out the venue then stay over then the next day it's the tour.' Tristan says.

'Okay, your going to have to text me the time and stuff.' I say.

'Our plane is boarding now.' James says and we all get up and walk over to the line.

A couple of minutes later we're in the plane.

Once we get on we sit in the same seats as last time and we put our seat belts on.

'Em, I was just wondering if you wanna go out tonight in London?' Brad asks me.

'Yea sure, what about the suitcases though?' I ask.

'We can just give them to the others, they're getting a taxi home anyway.' He says smiling.

'So what are you thinking of doing then?' I ask.

'We could maybe go out for dinner then somewhere after?' He suggests.

'That'll be good.' I say smiling.

The plane soon takes off and Brad holds my hand for it like before.

For the rest of the journey I mostly sleep.

'Em, wake up, we're about to land.' Brad says and I lift my head off his shoulder.

The plane soon lands and everyone gets off.

We all get our suitcases and hand them to the others before me and Brad get into a taxi to take us into London.

The taxi stops outside a nice restaurant and Brad pays the driver before we both get out and walk into the restaurant.

'Hi, a table for 2 please.' Brad says to the person and he guides us to a table near the back of the restaurant.

'Can I get you anything to drink?' The man asks.

'Could I have a coke please?' I ask.

'Yea, me too.' Brad says and the waiter walks away.

'So what is all this for?' I ask.

'Well, I thought it could kind of be a date?' Brad says.

'Why didn't you say that!' I say smiling.

'Well, I'm not sure, I guess I was stupid for not saying it was a date earlier.' He shrugs.

'Well it's really sweet.' I say smiling.

Our drinks soon came and me and Brad talk for most of the evening.

'I have one more place I want to go.' Brad says taking my hand.

'It's not far.' He adds.

A couple of minutes later we're standing outside the London Eye.

'Have you been on it?' He asks me.

'Nope.' I reply and we make our way to the line which there was only 2 people in including us.

It's soon our turn to go on and the man kindly let us have a pod to our own since it wasn't that busy.

'This is amazing.' I say to Brad as we look out to the view.

'Em, there's something I wanna tell you.' Brad says.

'I've really liked you for a long time and you've always been my best friend. And I mean, more than just like you. So will you be my girlfriend?' Brad asks nervously but smiling at the same time.

Inside I felt fireworks going off.

'Of course Brad, I've liked you for a while now too.' I say smiling and giving him a big hug.

The wheel soon stops going round and we have to get off.

'There's a taxi rank over there.' Brad says and we make our way over to it.

'I think I'm going to pick my suitcase up from James' tomorrow because I'm really tired and I can't be bothered walking to his then walking back.' I say.

'Okay.' Brad says.

A while later the taxi stops outside my house and Brad was staying in till it got to his house.

'Thank you for an amazing time out.' I say.

'I'm glad you liked it.' Brad says smiling.

I kiss his cheek and climb out of the taxi before walking into my house and falling asleep.

A/N - Sorry I didn't upload yesterday, as you see in trying to update every second day but I completely forgot and also I'm going away to a log cabin later on today and apparently there isn't any wifi or phone signal so when i get back on Sunday I'll put up another chapter then you'll get one again in the Monday, hope that's alright? :) x