Chapter 9

When I got in last night everyone was all asleep which meant that I haven't seen them since last night.

'Morning.' I say once I get downstairs.

'Emily! How was it?' My mum asks me.

'It was really good! I'm sorry I didn't get home till quite late last night, me and Brad decided to go into London and have some dinner.' I say deciding to leave the rest out for just now, I'll tell them later.

'That's alright.' My mum says smiling.

'Your very tanned.' Amelia says coming into the room.

'Yea, I noticed that this morning.' I say.

'Anyway, I'm going to get dressed and head over to the boys' as I left my suitcase with them last night whilst me and Brad were out so I need to go get that now before they all go to the recording studio.' I say and run upstairs to get ready for the day.

I change into a pair of black high waisted skinny jeans that have rips at the knees and a white top with a tartan shirt over it.

I quickly brush my hair and I leave my makeup as it's only the boys that I'm going to see.

'I won't be long.' I say to my mum before walking out the house and make my way to the house.

Once I reach his house I knock on the door and wait for someone to answer.

'Hey Em, come in.' Connor says letting me in the house.

'Where is everyone?' I ask.

'Well, James is at the gym with Brad and Tris is still asleep.' He replies.

'Okay dokey, when are you going to the studio?' I ask.

'About 3 hours i think.' He replies and I nod.

'I need to go visit Brad but I'll see you all later.' I say taking my suitcase and walking out of James' house.

Once I get home I leave my suitcase by the door, quickly put a few gym clothes in my bag since I may as well go and decide to go to the gym and find Brad.

I finally get to the gym that they go to and walk in. I show my membership card and walk to the changing rooms to change into my gym clothes.

'Hey you two.' I say walking up to the treadmills where they were both at.

'Hey.' Brad says turning round.

'So how was last night?' James asks.

'Yea, it was really good.' I say smiling.

'So are you two finally a thing yet?' He asks I look at Brad and he nods.

'Finally!' James says smiling.

'Do the others know yet?' He then asks.

'No, not yet.' Brad says.

Brad and James go off and go on some of the other machines whilst I just stay on the treadmill.

'I think I'm going to start heading back now.' I say after a while.

'Okay, we probably should head back now as well anyway but I need to quickly go into town for something so I'll meet you at the house Brad?' James asks and Brad nods.

I go into the changing room and get my bag before meeting Brad outside.

'Did you get a text from Tristan about tonight?' Brad asks taking my hand.

'No?' I say.

'We were wondering if you and Jess wanna come to ours and maybe stay over?' He asks me.

'Yea, I don't see why not.' I say smiling.

'I'll see you tonight then' brad says after a while once we reach their house.

'Yea, text me.' I say and he kisses my cheek before running into the house.

I laugh and continue my walk home.

'I put your suitcase up in your room for you.' Amelia says when she comes down the stairs.

'Thanks.' I reply and go upstairs.

The first thing I do is go for a shower and then change into the clothes that I had on earlier since I didn't really wear them for long.

Once I blow dry my hair I put it into a side fishtail plait and then put on some makeup before unpacking my suitcase.

When I'm finished I lay down on my bed and close my eyes for a while.

~

I wake up to my phone ringing and I pick it up, not knowing who the caller ID is.

'Hello?' I say.

'Hey, it's me, shall I come pick you up just now?' Brad asks.

'Um, yea sure, what time is it?' I ask realising I must've slept for quite a long time.

'It's 7, are you okay?' He asks me.

'Yea I'm fine, I just fell asleep for a while.' I say before yawning.

'Do you want me to give you a while?' He asks.

'No, no, it's okay.' I say.

'Okay, I won't be long.' He says before hanging up.

'Emily, Brad is here!' My mum shouts after a couple of minutes and I hear him coming up the stairs.

'Hey.' Brad says coming in.

'Hey, sorry I'm not really ready yet, I'm so tired.' I say standing up and getting a bag to put some clothes in.

'Ready?' Brad and I nod as he reaches out to take my hand.

'Are you two finally a thing?' My dad asks smiling as we meet him in the hallway.

'Yes dad.' I say before dragging Brad out the house before he asks anything weird, which is something my dad would do.

I put my bags in the back of his car and get into the front.

'Would you mind staying at mine tomorrow before we go to America?' I ask as he starts the engine.

'Yea, of course, your gonna need someone to wake you up anyway.' He says laughing.

'Is it just James who knows about us now?' I ask.

'Nope, when he got back from town earlier he said to the others so they all know.' Brad says as he pulls up outside the house.

I get my bags from the back of the car and follow Brad into the house.

'Hello Emily!' Tristan shouts from through the house.

'Hey.' I say going into the room with Brad following.

There was only one chair left in the room and Brad sat on it before pulling me onto his lap.

The rest of the evening is fun, we watch a film and end up falling asleep on Brads lap with my feet dangled over the edge of the couch.