The Appointment (Offical)

Start from the beginning

He came up and kissed me a little forcefully and glazed his tongue across my lip. I let him in as I gave him complete dominance. We were in the kiss for so long Kai breathed in threw his nose on breathed out threw his month right into mine. It was a little turn on for me and I threw myself at him. He caught me and sat in the chair again and I straddled his lap.

Kai:"L-Lloyd...I-I don't think t-this is good timing."

Lloyd:"I know it's not good timing."

I, being the tease that I am, graves his shoulders and pulled my hips closer to him. He hinted what I was doing and grabbed my waist and pulled me close. After I was close enough I kissed him and took dominance. A little further into the kiss he was trying not to let a moan escape his mouth, so I pulled my hips back a little and brought them forward at full speed. I did this a few times real slow but spend up a little, then a little more and I was eventually rocking on his hips.

I moved one hand from his shoulder and put it near under his arm and slid my hand down his side. I could feel him gasp into the kiss and pulled away for air. I got to his side and stopped; he froze afraid of what I was gonna do next.

I slid my hand down his side more and eventually found my away to the inside of his thigh, EXTREMELY close to his crotch. I took my thumb and pushed it against his inner thigh and moved it closer to his crotch. Kai gave in and pulled away from the kiss again.

Kai:"L-Lloyd, uh m-my g-God."

He was a shuddering mess. I smiled and got off of him.

Lloyd:"You know I was just waiting for you to moan."

He looked at me and looked like a deer in the head lights. I smiled and took our coats off of his lap and saw a tent where his crotch should be.

Lloyd:"You should fix that."

The doctor walked in and handed me an envelope.

"Here are the pictures, have a good day."

He smiled and walk out. I was about to open it when Kai stood wrapped his coat around his waist and stopped me.

Kai:"Lloyd, wait till we get home."

I looked at him and back at the envelope. He took my hand and intertwined his hand with mine and picked me lips.

We walked out to the car and got in and drove home.

The last thing I remember was looking out the window and hearing Kai quietly sing a song that went a little like,

"You've been waiting for this feeling all your life
Sometimes it's just hard to realize

When you're stuck in a moment
And your spark has been stolen
This is our time to own it
So own it

Baby, we were born with
Fire & gold in our eyes, eyes
With fire & gold in our eyes, eyes
Got lightning in a bottle
Hands on the throttle
Even in the dust we shine
With fire & gold in our eyes

There is something different about you and I
And I feel like I have known you my whole life
There is beauty behind every tear you've cried
Sometimes it's just hard to realize

When you're stuck in a moment
And your spark has been stolen
This is our time to own it
So own it

Baby, we were born with
Fire & gold in our eyes, eyes
With fire & gold in a bottle
Hands on the throttle
Even in the dust we shine
With fire & gold in our eyes

There is love inside this madness
We are walking on the moon
Though I don't believe in magic
I believe in me and you
Oo, ooo, oooo...
Oo, ooo, oooo...
I believe in me and you
I believe in me and you."

I was holding the envelope to my chest so I didn't lose it. When at this moment I realized, nothing is ever gonna be the same, like Everything Has Changed.

That was the last thing I heard from Kai before I drifted off to sleep and the last thing I thought about.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
Will some one please tell me why it was SO easy to write this chapter and have 1213 words in it without a problem, but when I write ANY thing else it's a pain to get 1000 words in.

Oh and I am waiting for the hate for leaving it as this for Garmadon. But I will put you all at ease and say he isn't dead, he is still alive.

I also had that little thing I call a sorry excuse for fluff....so....enjoy!
Spin Out!
-A