"I'll bear that in mind for when I'm trying to rob your science homework"

Logan's POV

I've messed up. I know I have. She doesn't even want to kiss me anymore and I know for sure it isn't because her Mum 'wants to know'. I feel like it's because of how I reacted with Reece.

I don't even know why I reacted like that. I was so close to breaking his nose but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I have no idea why.

I'm so angry that Megan kissed him though. To be fair, she was slightly drunk when she left my house that night but I didn't think it was enough for her to kiss him. I thought she despised the guy but I guess not. If only I didn't push her away...

Why am I so bothered about this? I can always find another girl to replace Megan, and me and her can just be mates. But that doesn't appeal to me. I don't want to replace Megan.

"Logan? I thought you went to Luke's?" Mum asks as I walk into the living room.

"I came home early" I shrug, sitting on the sofa next to her and putting my feet up.

"Are you alright?" she frowns in confusion and I just nod, continuing to glare at the TV.

Maybe if I smile she won't question my behaviour.

"Did Megan go home too?" she asks.

"Mhm"

"So something's happened between you two I'm guessing?" she raises an eyebrow. She's good...

"No Mum. I'm fine" I shrug, flashing my fakest smile. I'm not fine at all but I'm not going to spill all my girl trouble out on my Mum.

"Lies"

"I'm not lying, Mum" I roll my eyes.

I'm starting to think I should either leave the house or just tell her about what's on my mind. She'll only sit here all night and beg me to tell her anyway.

"Come on, what is it? I have all night" she shrugs, getting comfortable in her seat. I smile in amusement and shake my head at her.

"You really want to know?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Of course" she nods confidently. "What's this about then? School?"

"No" I scoff. I've been miserable about that school since the day I started. I'm practically immune to the pain.

"Um, your mates?" she asks and I hesitantly shake my head. I mean, I guess Megan is my mate but... I don't even know. "So it is about Megan"

I let out a sigh of defeat and she squeals slightly.

"Let me guess, you've had an argument?"

"Kind of. I just don't know what to do" I shrug.

"Let it all out, son"

I give her a bored expression and she holds her hands up in defence. Right, how do I start this?

"Sometime before Christmas, Logan"

"Megan and I kiss... a lot... and... stuff" I stutter. Okay, great start, Logan.

"Oh wow. Um, okay" she frowns in confusion before her eyes widen in shock. "Please tell me she's not pregnant"

"What? No Mum" I huff, running my fingers through my hair. I let out a sigh of irritation and sum up the whole situation, "We're just mates but I think she wants more. She wants to know if I'm serious about her"

"And are you?"

"Well I don't know, that's why I'm confused"

"So do you like her?"