**before reading, please know I have rewritten this book to be a bit more mature so if you're interested, please find the modified story on my profile**
Megan Hayes and Logan Brooks are your typical, rebellious teenagers that spend more time in the school isolation room than an actual classroom. Well, that's Logan anyway, who's so close to expulsion that even getting a bad score on a class quiz could get him thrown out.
They both attend a private school in the small town which consists of rules stricter than a prison, and a bunch of stuck up pupils with IQ's higher than Albert Einstein's.
When Megan ends up falling to sleep in class because of the previous late night she had, watching 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' until 1am with her Mum, she gets dropped in an after school detention faster than you can say "oops".
But who knew that sitting through a detention, and later in an isolated room with Logan could quite possibly make the school she despises actually worth going to. And who knew that in the 5 years of going to the school, the only person she actually becomes close with (and I mean really close) is the guy shooting paper spitballs at the teacher.
- "Was this really worth not learning about Anglo-Saxons laws and punishments?"
- "You should consider closing your mouth before I bust it shut for you"
- "Well I'm a guy, I don't have any bits up there to cover up"
- 'Hate to break it to you but I think I fancy your Pug more'
- "You wouldn't care if I took my top off right now?"
- "I'd love to stay and chat but I'm watching paint dry"
- "If I lost you then I know that they couldn't make me happy like you do"
- "I didn't realise you were going to rob a bank today"
- "Boys don't have sleepovers"
- "If that's your attempt of asking me out, then no"
- "I was thinking of taking you out somewhere"
- "Logan would be the first to string him up to a tree if anything bad happened"
- "You owe me sixteen years of rent so I wouldn't push it if I were you"
- "You went to McDonald's without me?! I'm offended"
- "I can think of a few other ways you can burn calories"
- "I was expecting The Notebook or The Vow. I underestimate you, Hayes"
- "Would setting the room on fire be worth the expulsion?"
- "Remind me about that one more time and I'll slap you with a piece of pizza"
- "Logan's not my boyfriend! I'm way out of his league"
- "Are you going to kiss me or not?"
- "Don't act like you've never kissed two girls in one night"
- "How's the hangover?"
- "I'll have ChildLine on speed dial"
- "I'll keep my dry humour and sarcastic comments to a minimum"
- "I'd rather get a take away than wait another hour for your overpriced trash"
- "Ooo, I like it when you give me orders"
- "Can't, I'm washing my hair that day"
- "They're for my viewing pleasure only"
- "Don't let me come back to find you two on the counter"
- "There's nothing worth girls staying around for when they're with you"
- "I'll bear that in mind for when I'm trying to rob your science homework"
- Epilogue (part 1)
- Epilogue (final part)