Getting back Zeref-part 2

A/N
Hi guys, I'm so so sorry I haven't been able to update recently,I've had to go camping with my family and haven't had any internet, so yeah. Here's the new chapter.also I'll be updating when this chapter has 100 views. Oh and by the way I want to dedicate this and last chapter to Fairytaila for giving for giving me this whole idea, thanks a lot my BFFSTEOY1! Stay cool!
I ran towards him, blood boiling, my holy magic blast at the ready. Jumping to his head height, I slammed my fist down onto his head, it seemed to only tickle him. His smirk grew wide upon his rotten fur infested face. He raised his fist in the air, and brought it down with immense speed and force towards me. Just in time I hand springed back to the rest of the gang.
"Guys he's a lot stronger this time, I can feel it. Whatever you do, be careful. HOLY CELESTIAL SWORD!" I fused together the power of the constellations and my spirits, to create a powerful golden celestial sword encased in Holy Spirit energy. All of my 12 zodiac keys were visible along the blade.
"Ready guys.....................GO!"
We all raced towards him, magic flaring, and continuously hit him without stopping, just like our last fight, but with more determination, this time though, he fought back and blocked our attacks. But it seemed as if he was targeting Erza and Gray specifically. "Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh," pained shouts flew across the room, and so did Erza, she had been hit badly in the stomach by the beast. within seconds, she hit the wall, she slowly stood up and stumbled towards us,"I am not giving up that easy, you won't defeat us, because we have our strength and were fighting for our loved ones," she looks over to me with a pained expression, " we have a family member to rescue, and we won't stop until you have been defeated and we are victorious, no matter what the cost! you scoundrel!" I smiled. Erza is just as will powered as ever, she is just like I remember her, exactly the same as she was 10 years ago. Not like she has been for these past few weeks.

I looked over at her and smiled, we both nodded and took our battle positions. "Oh are you finally done with that touching little speech of yours," the beast spoke sarcastically.

I grabbed Erza's hand, Gray grabbed Natsu's and we both did a unison raid.
"Flaming ice of the holy lightning fire dragon..."

"Almighty swords of the stars..."

"GO FORTH"

BOOM! Our attacks slammed into the demon together, creating a large echoing boom and dealing a large amount of damage. Slowly the creature rose from the ground, an immense angered aura flowing around him. In the blink of an eye, he was hurtling towards us, with barely any time to react, Erza and Gray were taken out and had fallen unconscious after brutally crashing into the cavern wall. Only leaving Natsu, Happy, Araura and I fighting.

Happy took Natsu's side and Araura took mine, she changed into her fox form and I allowed her to use holy claw magic, this way she could infuse it with some magic seeping energy to weaken the beast. Happy grabbed a hold of Natsu's shoulders and flew at full speed towards the demon, ready to attack. He recklessly got up close and used his holy fire dragons talons to swipe away some of the beasts life force. The beast responded quickly and dodged his attack,however he didn't notice Araura sneak up behind him and furiously claw at his stomach leaving him with a great loss of energy. Usually demons are not effected by magic drain, but this magic drain saps general energy as well, leaving him tired. His face grew with anger as I slashed him with my celestial sword, which dealt him a lot of damage. Even with his energy drained, he was able to quickly swing his arm in my direction, I jumped out of the way but did not expect him to shoot a blast of dark energy my way. Caught off guard, the dark matter hit me and I was engulfed in the darkness..........

Natsu's POV

"LUCE!!!!!!!" I shouted as I ran towards her. She can't seriously be defeated right, he list caught her off guard and she's gonna wake up, right? I questioned myself.Denying everything because it was easier to accept. Rage began to flow through my veins the longer Lucy's body lay limp covered in black bruises and blood. I stood up. Turning to face the demon, my eyes burned red with hatred. I ran, with all my might and magic energy, and began to pound the living daylights out of him.

"FIRE DRAGON HOLY FIST"

"LIGHTNING FLAME DRAGON BLESSED ROAR"

"FIRE DRAGON HOLY HEAD GRASP"

"FIRE DRAGON ANGELIC WING STRIKE"

"BLESSING OF DEATH, FLAMING DRAGONS LIGHTNING STRIKE!!"

I gave him absolutely zero time to recover and counter until he was completely defeated. He lay in a heap: unconscious. Defeated. Out of our way. Freeing us of that nightmare. Allowing us to complete our task."Luce, im doing this for you, I promise you will come out of here with your brother, Zeref. I may not trust him, but I trust you fully,  because I-I-I love you" I confessed as I left the room and pressed on to find Zeref.

After a while of searching, I came across a dim cell. From which came a small jingle noise, like that from shackles. I looked over to the darkest corner of the cell, only to find a beat up Zeref who appeared helpless. "w-who's there? *cough cough* " he said as he looked up with fear laced in his voice and sadness in his eyes,"Natsu??" he asked as he tried to stand up but failed and fell down in pain. "yeah dude, its me and I'm here to get you out for Luce's sake" I answered him, I couldn't help but feel sorry for him, "but what about the demo...", I cut him off,"dont worry, he's already been dealt with, I defeated him, lets just get you out of here." he nodded his head as I backed up and charged at the bars, smashing through them and removed his shackles. Suddenly he had a surge of energy and healed himself. He looked terrified,"hey what's up man?" asked him. "while I was in here, I had nothing to do but think about................recent events" he reluctantly started,"what kind of recent events, like the kidnapping, dont worry dude your safe now." I stated. He laughed slightly, "its not that, its gonna take a bit of explaining. You see while Lucy was with you posing as Yui, back in the other realm......................"

Time skip of evilness-muhahahaha

Lucy's POV

I groaned as I opened my eyes and sat up. Where am I? What happened? I gathered my thoughts. Last I remember, I got knocked out by that demon, wait a minute, this is the fairy tail infirmary. I looked over to the end of my bed. There sat: Zeref safe and sound