Vampiric job taker

Lucy's POV

The train had stopped and Natsu bolted for the door. Even though he is being controlled by dark magic, he still acts the same, well with his motion sickness anyway. Once we had all gotton off of the train, a sudden wave of pain shot through my head. oh crap, it's time to feed soon. dismissing the pain, I walked with the rest of them to a hotel. we decided it would be better to be fully rested before the mission tomorrow.

As we all headed in our rooms, we were separated, I made sure that nobody could hear me sneak out and follow me. Once I was sure that they couldn't hear me, I opened the window and jumped out, using slight wind magic to soften my landing, causing my hair and eyes to turn light blue. But this soon changed as another wave of pain shot through my head dammit I gotta find someone and fast.

After a while if searching, I came across someone who looked around my age with long-ish brown hair and eyes with a little bit of every colour. since the pain was becoming unbearable, I decided that he would do. I clutched my head and gasped in pain, hoping to gain his attention. luckily he turned around and ran towards me "hey are you alright?" He asked worriedly kneeling down to where I was. I looked up at him, he stared into my deep red eyes and I stared into his multicoloured ones as I said, "I'm sorry". he looked confused for a moment, but then he gasped as I leaned in towards his neck and but him with my fangs and began to taste his sweet blood. once I had finished, I changed into my mind controlling form and began to seal his memory of tonight, I also began to heal him. so he would not be curious about the two small round marks on his neck. with that done I headed back to the inn, feeling much better.

*Knock knock knock* "Yui get up" I awoke to the sound of Gray's voice. "Kay" I replied so he'd know I was awake. quickly, I got up and took a shower. afterwards I put on my black skinny jeans, black t-shirt with a crest on it and my black leather jacket. as you can tell I wear a lot of black now. with that, I left the room to meet up with the others, but not before checking my bracelets seal. lately there has been a strange aura coming from it. I wonder what it could be.