Chapter 10

Here's the latest post you've been waiting for, I truly hope you enjoy this. xx

...

...

One month before present day...

The last three years of married life has been good but to save my husband from danger, I leave my marriage status with the agency and those of importance, I leave my ring at the office if I have to go out on a mission. Everyone at the office does it, I guess having a life outside of what we do makes everything seem normal.

Although I've married a soldier, I still see him and because I now live where he calls home, I pick him up every time he comes back. I smile at the text I've received on my phone from him 'Hope you're having a good day pretty girl, I'm not'

If I get texts like that, it would mean I need you naked anywhere in the house and wet. I first learnt that when I made the move over. He had a couple of weeks at base training up some new recruits, he didn't like knowing that his phone could get hacked so he told me that with certain words what he wanted or needed from me as in sexually.

If he tells me I'm having a good day, its sex in the bedroom. He isn't having a good day, as I said before he will take me naked anywhere in the house which I love. I love angry, hungry needy sex. If he texts me saying he is thirsty which he always is, he wants me legs spread and pussy waiting.

My phone goes off again and it's him 'I'm thirsty by the way'

I had to pull my legs together to stop the throbbing of my core at the thought of what is happening when he gets home from work.

"Mrs Rogers you have a call on line 2" I press the button and put it on speaker

"Leila Rogers" I say

"Hey bestie" In the background I could hear the crying of a baby and I smile "Hold on a sec while I grab your niece" Elizabeth now has a little girl, two years old and so adorable. We talked for a while planning dinner later with a bunch of friends. She then had to go on about her daughter Madison keeps asking for her aunty Lei and her uncle Dee. She's so cute, I had to quickly end the call when the doctor walks in.

We have our very own nutritionists and team just to make our business look legit, that we don't just work out but live a healthy life. Well I try but lately all I've been wanting is chocolate and popcorn.

"I'm ready for you now" she says as I follow her into her office. Her office is outfitted with the best equipment possible to examine our health which is good for me because I haven't been on a mission for the last couple of days as I've been feeling under the weather

"So it looks like you are pregnant boss" I look up at her shocked "When you told me you were feeling under the weather I had to look into it, that's why I asked you to pee"

"I thought you were doing that for a drug test" I rub my forehead "We have a big case that needs all the information we can get and once we get enough Intel I'm taking that kill"

"Boss... Leila I'm not talking to you as your employee or your doctor but as your friend and fellow army wife... You need to take it easy"

As I get on the chair to take a scan, I find out I am six weeks pregnant. Placing my hand on my tummy a tear falls down my cheek, not just out of happiness but of fear and worry "I'll make the kill easy if that pleases you doc?" She smiles and nods her head

...

...

Present day... Three hours earlier