Chapter 3

Here's a new chapter for you all... Hope you enjoy it and continue to stay tuned for more.

...

...

...

Cameron and Elizabeth left for their honeymoon. They decided to stay in the city for a couple days while I entertained Dillon. I showed him around the town, he met more of my family, even came along with me to pick up my father's prescription. He also tagged along to my workplace while the fitness models stare at him through my office window. I laugh each time they walk slowly passed my window. I even introduced him to the women, who were blushing from the hand shake that they would say hello then quickly turn away. Dillon didn't seem to like it so much, I couldn't quite read the emotions he was displaying. I actually found his situation quite amusing. That happened earlier on in our day, we are currently sitting in my office. He is on my computer going through Facebook and his emails while I am at my project table going through shots.

These past few days where it has only been the two of us, has been confusing to say the least.

I shouldn't feel things for this man, who I barely know. I'm attracted to this man, in a sinful manner and looking at his man makes me want to do things to him.

I glance up from my work desk while he sits at the desk with my computer and I'm taken aback by the fact that he is staring right at me. I can't help but blush and turn my head down but not before catching an irresistible smirk form on his face.

I shake my head and making myself get back into the zone of my work when I feel him looking at him again. I look down at my chest to check if the girls were secure and they definitely are not on display for him. I am after all, in workout tights and a loose t-shirt. I push my glasses up my nose and feel my hair fall down the side of my neck.

As I readjust myself, I hear a silent groan and I fear looking over at him but my eyes betray me and he is looking at me, not behind me but straight at me,

"Anyone hungry for lunch?" We both turn to look at the doorway seeing Cameron and Elizabeth walking into the office with bags of food.

"I didn't think you both would come out of hiding until tomorrow" I say as I move my things over off the coffee table in my office a little to fit the bags on

"Well I wanted to come and hang out with you more before we leave next week and Cameron felt the same seeing as we don't know when the next time we will see you" I smile at her and give her a hug.

"Oh it's nice seeing where you work... I'm sure Dillon loved it" Cameron teases seeing all the beautiful women and men walk passed my window "Wow who's this?" We hear Cameron ask. Elizabeth giggles touching a photo on my pin board. I groan turning to see the photo he was looking at

"That's me... That's when they thought I would make a good model when I first started"

Dillon walks over to where Cameron stands and looks at it "It's a combat sequence, that's pretty amazing" while Elizabeth and I grab out the sushi and place rolls out for the boys I shrug my shoulders

"That's when I could do it... At the moment I can't" I say pushing my glasses up off my face to sit on my head. I shrug looking through the bags.

"Oh for fuck sakes... Stop doubting how beautiful and capable you are of things Lei" I blinked a couple times at Elizabeth. "I'm sorry but it's true"

"Leila" We all look up to the door to see Michael standing in the door way "It's dad"

I was frozen in my place until Elizabeth takes my hand in hers "Go, we will pack up and meet you at your sister's house"