Chapter 5

Here it is fellow readers. Hope this satisfies your patience.

...

...

...

First class is nice. I had my own cubicle and was tended to like I was a princess. So it was good that I could freshen up. It was morning in London when the plane landed and I had read the information I was given, over and over again

The two people that were targeting the royals are two I have dealt with before so I have to be inconspicuous. Put my stealth skills to the test and get the job done before anyone knows they are gone.

The last job I had was only a few weeks ago, this woman was a drug dealer and using children against their own will to sell and deliver drugs posed as children traveling alone on flights so customs can feel sorry for them and let them through with ease.

It was easy, well kind of. I had posed as a courier to scope out her area of business and monitored her movements and then snuck in to her home and killed her in her sleep. Authorities couldn't pin point what she was doing because these kids would not say a thing, scared she would hurt them as she also posed as a foster mother. It made me sick watching these kids do this kind of thing for her.

Paul and Rachel Anderson, siblings. Two trained assassins, contract killers for a major black market player who has bribed and black mailed politicians and celebrities into doing things for his control and power. I'm yet to catch him, but I'm close. He has been our project for some time, our agencies have been contacted to help get these people out of the shit but he continues to hire new people to claim what he can use to continue his leverage.

Quickly grabbing my things from baggage claim, I head over to where I spot the rental car agency when I hear my name being called out. I turn around to see this brunette, stunning girl bull rush me into a hug nearly knocking me into people behind us

"You look so fucking amazing Hun" she says holding me at a distance to look me over "You've lost so much weight and look so much happier, anything to do with talking to a certain someone?" She says pushing me back "Oh shit" She turns me around and slaps my butt "She squats" was all that was said which made us both laugh.

"Baby girl let me get a hug" Cameron says pulling his wife away from me and picking me up twirling around with me in his arms "You do look good" I am let down gently and laugh

"I didn't think you would be here so soon" I say then look at his bag "Did you just get here?" I ask

"Yeah just half an hour before you landed, we are just waiting for Dillon, he went for a wonder" If I was blushing and you could see it, those two would point it out for me but I'm thankful for my Polynesian skin colour, that light brown skin I have hiding it when they mentioned he is here

"More like checking his balls were in check when he sees you" Elizabeth chuckles making Cameron glare at her. I shake my head and laugh along with her

"Well let me go grab the rental car, work got for me... I'll just be over there" I point grabbing both my carry-on bags "Put your bags on there, can you watch it too please?" They smile nodding their heads as I walk off towards the booth.