"we got to make this one special since summer over here has never been to our typical high school parties" he said smirking at me. I looked at him shocked how did he know that I be never been to a party.

Chelsea and Abby screamed at the same time, "I forgot..............well my dearest friend your going to experience it on Saturday night 9pm" Chelsea said "9pm" I almost shouted "that's my curfew" I whispered.

Ok don't judge me my parents are very overprotective and even if I scratch myself they worry, and I thought 9 o'clock was a good time anyway since by then I'm always studying for the next day. Chelsea looked at me like I was insane "your sleeping over at my house Saturday night ok" she said, I hesitantly nodded I really did not want to go to a high school party.

We got to the mall and I ran straight to the 'Platypus' my favorite sneaker shop. I looked around and found perfect black and white nikes, I started power walking to them till I bumped into a wall. "Who on earth puts a wall in the middle of the sho- oh" I said looking at the bloody sex God in front of me.

His Chocolate brown eyes, red plump lips, he was way taller then me about 6'5, those eyebrows were on fleek, his jawline was woah, his brown almost black hair was nicely done, his abs and muscles clearly visible from the black tee he was wearing.What really caught my eye was the slightest bit of tattoo coming from the top of the shirt. He overall looked mouth-watering.

"I'm not a wall" he said knocking me out of eye raping him, I lightly blushed at the thought, "sorry for bumping into you" I said bluntly before I quickly just walked the other way I was too embarrassed, I was walking towards the shoes as as I was grabbing them I felt a pair of hands on top of my own, I had this weird feeling in my gut but shrugged it of.

"I had those first" I said, "no I did" the same guy said angrily, "nope clearly my hands are at the bottom indicating that I had them first" I said a matter factly regretting it instantly because of the blush that crept it's way on my cheeks. "Why don't you go but heels or whatever the fuck girls buy" he said angrily is this dude always angry, I flinched back at his cuss words.

I started walking away when I thought this guy can't get away I want those shoes and I held and saw them first, so I done what any crazy person would do I snatched the shoes from his hand three $200 dollars the exact money at the counter and ran out of the store not worrying about the beep noise it made since I paid for it. This would be the most stupidest thing I have ever done I should probably go back and give them back to him but I thought against it.

"fuck you" he yelled, I shrugged it off and walked to Victoria secret knowing Chelsea and Abby were there. I started to again think of what I had just done oh god I can't believe I embarrassed myself like that. "Oh thank god Sum your here, try this on" Chelsea said handing me a tight strapless black dress that reached up to mid thigh. I knew not to put up a fight because she will make me get in it one way or another got into the change room and put it on, it didn't look comfortable but it was ok.

I quickly put my new nikes in my bag before stepping out because if the two girls out there seen them they would make me return them. "you look sexy if I was lesbo Id tap that" Chelsea said "eww ok than time to change ew" I said going back in and changing. As soon as I got out Chelsea snatched the dress of me and went to buy it.

"Chelsea that's your dress I'm not wearing that" I said, " look it's my dress but your burrowing it for the night k" she said looking at me with a that's the only option face, "fine".

********************
Tyson's p.o.v 😱

"Hey Boss, the drug Money was not exact 1000 less what should we do"Dwayne said, "find the son of a bitch and bring him to me I'll deal with him" I said getting out of the gang house and driving back to my apartment. My family have a lot of money and a big as house, but I loved having a small place to stay for a reason. My dad is annoying so I moved out and got my own apartment.