e i g h t

The feeling of bodies harshly jumping on me jolted me awake. All air left my body when an elbow hit my stomach and the bodies stopped moving.

"Get off of me," I gasped. I've got to admit, the feeling of suffocating and having no breath right as i wake up definitely wasn't how i liked being woken up. The room was filled with laughter, obviously no one cared about the pain i was in, "to hell with you guys," i mumbled, quickly getting up and walking to the bathroom.

Only Jeremy, Cole and Lucas were in my room when i left, but the moment i walked back out i was overwhelmed by the company of Adam, Josh, Tyler and their manager Mark.

"Nice outfit, Em," Cole smirked, getting chuckles from everyone in the room. The boys have seen me many times in a large t-shirt and underwear, but now that Tyler, Josh, Adam and Mark were here i was feeling extremely uncomfortable and awkward. I coughed out, getting everyone's attention and basically telling them to look away and stop looking at me.

The guys listened and they quickly turned the TV on, taking over my whole hotel room for reasons i don't know why considering they have their own rooms. I stood still, continuing to feel eyes burning into the bare skin that showed. Nonchalantly, i tried to look around the room without being obvious and was pleased to see Josh constantly glancing between my legs and his phone, acting as if he were actually interested in his phone as soon as i noticed his stare.

I bit down a smile, pleased about getting his attention out of everyone else in the room. Slowly, i walked to my bed, hopping back under the covers, forcing me feet through the tangle of boys who were lying on top of the blankets. I giggled as i successfully pushed Jeremy off of the bed so i could see the TV clearly.

"Alright, everyone off of my bed, get on the other one!"

Nobody fought with me, they just simply kept their eyes on the TV as they moved to the other bed or the couch in front of the beds. I grabbed josh's wrist as he stood from the bed and quickly pulled him back down.

"You can stay?" i told him, questioning myself. why did i do that? he was showing no emotion and i began to worry. He thinks you're crazy. What the hell was that, Emily? I tried to quiet the voices in my head, completely embarrassed by my actions.

I wanted to let out a sigh, pleased when a smile covered his face as he sat back down.

"How did you sleep last night?" I asked, lying on my side to look at him as he laid down.

"I slept alright, m'still a little tired. I hate jet-lag," he replied, a little yawn escaping his mouth as he laid down on the other side of the bed, facing toward me. No one was taking notice of us, to hung up on the TV show about a bunch of funny fail videos filled with people getting hurt and animals doing funny things.

We were both talking quietly, a little too exhausted from jet-lag and a little to bored from being stuck in a hotel room all morning or afternoon or whatever time it was.

"Do you want to get some coffee?" He asked, breaking the silence we had been laying in, just seeming to look at eachother.

"I'm not wearing pants," i replied, scrunching up my nose at the thought of having to get dressed, and if i hadn't already thought Josh was the most beautiful man i'd ever met, i definitely did now as his eyes scrunched up and a loud laugh escaped his mouth. His teeth were so naturally white and i couldn't even see his eye color because of how scrunched up his eyes were but he still looked gorgeous.

I finally agreed to going to get coffee with him, slipping some leggings on underneath my oversized t-shirt and calling it good.

It was warm in London, summer breezes rolling in as we stepped out of the hotel after constant persistence that we didn't need a bodyguard. The sky was clear, the sun high in the air but the temperature still a bit chilly. People passed us, either talking with someone or walking fast by themselves, seeming to need to be someone at the moment. I loved being around Josh. Just his presence was enough for a smile to cover my face. I could spend my whole life walking down the streets of London with Josh and i'd never get bored.

***

Today was the day. A smile covered my face as I walked out of my hotel room, heading toward the lobby where the boys had said they would be waiting for me.

I double checked to make sure i had everything as the elevator slowly scaled down the building, and was pleased with myself for remembering everything.

I originally thought we were going to be greeted with our tour buses, but was a little dissapointed when we were simply greeted with a van that Adam was standing outside of, waiting for us to get it.

"I thought you said that we were going to be traveling in tour buses?" I asked, sitting down in the van.

"The buses are at the venue right now. Adam and a couple other guards will unpack our stuff from the other van into the buses when we get there," Tyler explained, taking a seat in the passenger seat of the van. Everyone grew quiet, focusing their attention to outside the window. I could tell they all admired London and the views.

We arrived at the venue in a short 15 minutes and were amazed by the people lined up outside of the building. They noticed the vans driving by and simply just waved to us. I knew i should've expected it, but it still blew my mind how in control and respectful the clique were. We opened our window and stuck our hands out, waving back to the fans who were lined up.