Chapter 6

Rukia stared at Ichigo as he was being healed. Everyone was listening to the arrancars explain how they got here. "We found him lying on the ground passed out so we took him somewhere safe. He kept on yelling 'Rukia' in his sleep, so when he woke up, we asked him what it was." explained the purple haired arrancar.

"Yeah, then he thanked us and he told us everything that happened to him. When he fell asleep, we took him up, since that's where he needed to go and there was a hollow chasing us." said the girl arrancar. "Well not really chasing us, but chasing him. That's when the soul reaper woke up and tried to kill it."

"He struggled because if the condition he was already in and that's how he got that big gash." the boy arrancar pointed at Ichigo. Then, we asked him where he needed to go and he told us here. He passed out on the way here."

"For like the billionth time!" said the girl arrancar rolling her eyes. Everyone one was quite for a while until Uryu spoke up.

"How come you wanted to help him?"

"I don't know... he just looked like he needed help, that's all." the purple haired arrancar replied.

"Thank you guys, so much." said Rukia with a smile.

"Ah. It's no big deal." said the girl.

"Uhh, how can we repay you? And, do you guys have names?" asked Orihime with her high pitched voice.

"No, don't repay us. We'll be heading back now." the purple haired arrancar said not answering the second question. And with that, they both left. Everyone was silent. Finally, Orihime finished healing Ichigo, and they all waited for him to open his eyes.