Chapter 5

"Have you found Ichigo yet?" asked Rukia hopefully.

"No, not yet." said Uruahara. Sadness filled Rukia's eyes as she tried to hold back tears. She failed. Urahara left the room to continue his search for Ichigo. Ichigo... I love you to.

...3 hours later...

*Knock knock knock knock... KNOCK KNOCK*

"Who can that be, pounding on my door like that?" asked Kisuke to himself. He opened the door to see two arrancars. One with dark purple hair, and one with pastel pink hair carrying a certain orange headed teen.

"Is this the right place?" asked the boy arrancar to his friend.

"I don't know... he looks creepier then how the soul reaper explained."

"Excuse me??" said Urahara rather offended. He sighed. "Never mind." he said dismissing the subject. "Your at the right place, come in side." He smiled behind his fan. Orihime, Uryu, and Chad jaws dropped to the floor at the sight of their friend. The arrancars dropped Ichigo on the floor, waking him up. He had a new gash on his arm. Ichigo looked around. He gasped.

"Rukia!" he yelled with the energy he had left. He coughed up blood.

"Oh, Ichigo, let me heal you first!" Orihime squeaked. She was a little jealous that 'Rukia' was the first thing he said. He ignored her.

"Rukia!" Ok, maybe not a little. Ichigo coughed up more blood and crawled towards the guest room door. "R-Rukia!" Rukia opened the door and her heart skipped a beat. "Ru-Ru-" He coughed again.

"Ichigo!" Rukia sat on the floor and embraced him. Orihime looked at Rukia with resentment. All of Ichigo's weight went on Rukia's body.

"Ichigo? Wh-what's wrong?" His body went limp. "What? Ichigo... wake up!"