"Jim, hand me the envelop" the guy who i assume is in charge of the pickup order's his friend. the guy get's the envelop from his backpack and hands it to him, when he grabs it and starts to take a few steps forward, stopping just 4 feet from me-  

he reaches out and starts to hand it over, but just before he does he pulls it back some. "how do i know that you are going to give me my package?"

"we always deliver sir" i told him in reply.

"very well then, here" he hands the package over. I'm just close enough to grab it without touching him or in touching distance of him.

i grab the envelop and look inside counting the stacks and seeing that it's all there, i close it back up and toss it to Kyle, and he catches it with his hand that's free and not on the gun. i turn back around and take the small backpack off, hen hand it over to him.

he grabs it by the straps to take it, and then opens it up and takes the gun out. he examines it a little and then grabs the silencer, he fits it to the gun and then holds it in his hand. it's a special gun made to pack a punch, yet still be light weight. and have a silencer that doesn't make the gun 2x the normal size, but makes it the size of a normal gun.

he does this weird shifting movement with his hands and i don't think much of it, he takes out the rest of the stuff in the backpack and hands it to his friends. then he starts to hand the bag back to me, i raise an eyebrow at him but he's still trying to hand it to me. i look back to Kyle and see him looking suspiciously at the guy, but just give's me a nod.

i reach out to take it, and as soon as i do, he reaches and grabs my wrist. i try to jerk back but he jerks a the same time, causing me to jerked forwards into him an d spin me to where my back is facing his chest. and his arm around my neck, almost tight enough to cut off air.

In a flash of a second is when all of this happens, and in the next i feel cold metal pressed to my head.

"give me back my money, and i wont hurt her" the guy order's. I see Kyle hesitate to glance at the money, but then his eye's meet mine and i try to tell him no, but i don't think he got it.

"no, KC." I said loud enough for him to hear.

"don't listen to the girl. if you don't hand over that money in the next 3 seconds, i will blow her brains out."

"don't" i mouthed to him when he glanced back at me, his eyes were telling me he should do it. "rust me" i mouthed to him, i see him sigh and give in to my demand.

"1" the guy starts counting. "2" he goes on, i see Kyle's pleading eyes, telling me to let him just hand over the money.

"3" I say for the guy, then i knock my hand upwards, getting the gun off of my head.

before he even has time to react i bring my elbow back and jam it into his gut, making him bend down a little and sort of letting go of me. then i kick my foot out and hit him where it hurts all guys, he groaned and went to the floor, gasping for air. i look and see the gun in his hand and then kick it away. i bend down a little for a second to do something but then see his friend running at me.

i sit up just when is friend jumps at me, when he grabs me in mid-air, effectively bringing me off of my feet. i use my strength to what i know and flip us around, making him land to the ground first. but his head and shoulder hit's first and causes us to start to roll. i duck my head in brace my body, still holding onto the guy. when i start to roll on the ground now- we almost stop because of his weight slowing us down,  but you never are supposed to me on bottom. so i used the force of the roll and also kicked out, causing us to keep going for another roll, landing with him on bottom.