Chapter 35

I realise this note comes a bit late and all but 50K reads! Thank you so much guys!

I realise it's been annoying, I mean there's been six month spans where I haven't updated at all but thank you so much to everyone who has stuck with it! I know I wouldn't have been so patient!

I'm so grateful to all of you for reading this and please, if you want anything included or any tips for me to improve my writing, or if I've have got a fact wrong, please tell me! I await your responses!

Thanks again to all of you and I hope to be writing many more chapters in the future!

LupinsWerewolf

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt was waiting for me again on Monday. As soon as I walked up to him, he wrapped his arm around me and we walked into school like that.

I could sense people staring at us, wide eyed. We would be the new gossip for today.

I noticed that the only one of Samantha's group I had seen past first period was Kirsty, who cornered me during lunch as I was waiting on Matt.

"Why didn't you grass me up?" she asked.

"I mean, I don't know... I guess I still view us as friends somehow..." I shrugged.

"Molly, I'm sorry. I..." I held up my hand to stop her.

"You don't need to explain yourself. I understand," I said.

"So, we're good?" she asked hopefully.

"We're good," I smiled.

She disappeared as she had work to do in the library and Matt appeared.

"You and Kirsty friends again?" he asked, kissing my head.

"Yeah," I smiled, wrapping my arm around his waist.

Ziva was picking me up, so Matt and I walked hand in hand to the car.

"Speak to you later," he said, kissing me softly.

"Yeah, see you," I smiled, getting into the car.

"So, how are things?" Ziva asked.

"Great," I grinned.

"Tony saw you and Matt this morning, but I've managed to persuade him it would have just been a friendly thing. Be more careful," she said.

"Thanks," I told her.

Tony must have noticed my elevated mood that afternoon too.

"Why are you so happy?" he asked, suspiciously.

"Samantha and the rest weren't at school today," I lied.

"Nothing to do with you and Matt?" he asked and I saw both Tim and Gibbs raise their heads.

"What do you mean?" I asked, feigning confusion.

"Oh, nothing," Tony said, "I just thought I saw something this morning."

"Ok?" I said, returning to my computer.

Tim walked over to me and handed me a few cases I had to write reports on and I noticed a sticky note on the top.

Rule 1 - Never lie to Gibbs

I looked up at him but he was ignoring me. Does everyone have their own rules or something? And had he seriously worked it out?