Don't You Know Who I Think I Am?

Start from the beginning

Phil hesitated, watching Dan underneath him sticking two fingers in his mouth and sucking on them slowly while keeping eye contact. "I... I think I'm coming down with something, actually." He said, coughing once as realistically as possible. "Sore throat."

"You don't need a healthy throat to play the bass, loser."

Phil groaned, running his fingers through his hair. "Tell him I'll be there in ten minutes. And to go fuck himself."

There was no reply, just the dial tone blaring in his ear, and he threw the phone onto the bed. He leaned down over Dan, placing his hands on either side of his head.

"Twenty minutes?" Dan asked pleadingly, pouting out his bottom lip. Phil chuckled and kissed him quickly, before getting off of him and grabbing his shirt from where it had landed.

"How about," he said, pulling the shirt on and going to his drawers for a cleaner pair of socks. "Later on tonight, we go out. Go see a movie or something, or just make out in the dark, whatever." He slipped his shoes on and sat on the edge of the bed, watching Dan sit up next to him
"Pick you up at eight?"

Dan nuzzled his shoulder, shaking his head with an apologetic stare. "Practice at seven, it definitely won't be over till ten, that bastard
Tyler."

Phil winced. "Fuck. We don't go past an hour and a half. Cause Chris is a lazy arse, but still."

Dan whined, tugging at Phil's belt loops insistently. "This isn't fair. I haven't seen you below the belt in ages."

Phil whined back sarcastically, grabbing Dan's face and kissing him firmly, tilting his head slightly and teasing his tongue against Dan's lips. He pulled back after a few seconds, smiling warmly.

"We'll make it work." He mumbled. "Promise. I'll, break my ankle or something. And we can have hospital sex like in the movies."

Dan laughed, kissing him chastely before pushing him away. "Okay, go. I'm staying here, though." He later back against the bed, tossing his arms behind his head casually and watching Phil grab everything he needed. He stopped as he was about to leave, blowing Dan a dramatic kiss and then closing the door behind him.

His mum had his car for the day, because hers was out of commission at the moment, so he grabbed his bike and began pedaling down the street. It wasn't too far a journey, five minutes of he was willing to risk his life.

He hated how hard Chris was working the band, forcing them to rehearse every one of their songs until they got it perfect, or until they were semi-decent. They weren't long sessions, but when you had them pretty much everyday, it got old real fast. And there was barely any time to himself anymore, because they always wanted him in for practice, no matter the excuses he made up. He could be in a coma, and they'd need his help.

And that always meant less time with Dan.

They were both members of different bands, and that meant different hours of practice, making it almost impossible for them to even have a minute alone. For the last couple weeks, they'd been trying to hang out whenever it was allowed, which wasn't much. Phil had been really looking forward to at least a half hour with his boyfriend this once.

He knew it was for a reason. This was a big time for all of them, and every moment counted. Not that Phil didn't hate it all in the first place.

But he didn't have any more time for brooding, because he pulled up to the abandoned shed where they always grouped up, skidding to a stop and dropping the bike to the ground before heading inside.

It was pretty spacious, enough for all their equipment and a couple couches shoved into the corner, but they had to bust all the glass out of the few windows because they were too dirty to let in any light. The dust was mostly bearable by now, at least, not choking them every time they breathed. And it was in the middle of kinda nowhere; a field that had no other occupants within a few hundred yards. They always got complaints about the noise anywhere else.