I shook my head. "Nah, you enjoy the movies. I'm fine" I said and she sighed but nodded kissing my forehead and walking out.

Do I really want kids? Or am I'm trying to replace my first child already?

Selena's POV

"Hey guy" I smile at them once I got downstairs.

They smiled back. "Hey, where's Zayn?" Louis asked from off the floor placing a DVD in the VCR as I took a seat on the couch next to Harry and Leigh-Anne.

"He's not feeling well so went to sleep early" I speak half the truth.

"Oh okay" they shrugged it off like he didn't even matter and everybody knows I put Zayn first before life itself. I sigh and get up out of the chair and head towards the stairs.

"Where ya going?" Demi asked sadly.

"I'm tired to be honest so I'll see you guys later" I said walking upstairs and towards my room were I saw Zayn asleep peacefully, curly up to his pillow. He looked so adorable that I just had to take a picture.

I crawled into bed and cuddled into Zayn side, entangling our legs together as my arms wrapped around his torso. I kissed his backbone before whispering goodnight before I fell asleep.

- The Next Morning -

I wake up feeling alone and not because I woke up alone but because Zayn didn't even leave a note saying where he was going. I know last night I was kind of rough on him but I mean he just put an engagement ring back on my finger and then asked for a baby I mean who does that? I check the time and see it's almost one in the afternoon

With a heavy sigh I get up and make my way to the bathroom. After showering and getting myself ready in comfortable house wear I go downstairs and ready myself for a simple breakfast. Well brunch.

I walk into the kitchen and see a note on the fridge from Demi:

Morning Sel,

I know you're confused as to why the house is empty but I'll be home later me and Liam decided to do something romantic, so the house is all yours :) have fun just not to muc ;)

Love Demi.

I roll my eyes the only fun I'm having today is being alone and lonely. Ugh! Where's Zayn? I mean how does he just leave me like that. I didn't feel like making top notch food so I just made myself a bowl of cereal and sat in front of the tv and sulk in my own depression because the one person that causes my happiness is not with me to make me feel loved or adored. I mean what was our whole vacation for if when we're back home problems are already arising.

After eating I place the bowl on the coffee table and sitting down watching pointless noontime shows hostess. Gossip is so rude and demeaning I don't understand why critics do it especially at this time of day. You can't follow the same person everyday waiting for them to slip up and criticize their life choices.

I was getting super bored that when I was about to drift to sleep on the couch I didn't hear the doorbell ring until I heard a loud knock on the door, which startled me awake. I waked to the door and opened it to be faced with a man holding a huge bouquet of roses and it wasn't only one there was at least ten men outside holding red and pink roses. Wow what's going on.