Prolouge

The door to the restaurant swung open as people poured through the doorway. Kids, teens and even adults enjoyed the show as the animatronics, Freddy, Chica and Bonnie performed their songs on stage as people ate their food.

No one would ever think of the things that would be happening at night.

It was too perfect during the day to have troubles at night.

Although, when the moon creeps up over the horizon, one unlucky person will have to guard this eatery, risking their life so that other people can have a good time.

One guard was found dead in his office, huge bite marks on his neck and torso. Another guard didn't have two arms anymore, and so on. The list continued until the time this place was created.

The last night guard was the one to survive the longest, over two weeks. He was the smartest, the one who was able to come up with strategies on how to survive in this hell. No one knew where he went or what happened to him.

Rumours are that the animatronics were possessed by souls, dark, evil souls, but it was never fully confirmed.

Fazbears was known for always having a job part open as a night guard.

It was never told exactly what happened there though, so no one knew what to expect.

-~-~-~-~-