Part 5 - The Sequel

PART 5

Lilian's POV:

This morning, Jack and I dropped Ally off with his parents. They were so excited to spend a few days with her, they didn't even really ask where we were going to begin with. 

I love Jack's parents. Since my parents aren't really a big part of my life, it's good to know that they care for me as though I was their own

After we dropped Allison off, we went to the airport and that's when I found out Jack was taking us to Bora Bora.

My favorite place.

I haven't been in about a year, since we took a trip there with Ally. 

But, Jack and I need this. And we decided to not be on our phones at all. We will only be accepting phone calls from Jack's parents, and that's just in case something goes wrong with Ally. 

We're way too protective of her, I swear. 

We agreed to not answer any messages or calls from the guys, from anybody. No social media. Nothing, just us. 

We need this

-- - - - - - - - - - - -

Matt's POV:

"Let me guess, something went down between you and Lil didn't it?" Nate asks me as we're sitting down eating breakfast at a local restaurant.

"Yeah, But-" I try to get out. 

"You don't gotta explain anything to me, man. I get it," he states before putting a huge bite of pancake in his mouth. 

"Look, this has got to stay between me and you. Lilian said it'll never happen again anyways. It was the last time." 

He laughs, "Yeah," he laughs deeper, "and you actually fucking believe that?"

I grin for a second, "Shut up Nate."

"Just saying. It's fucking Lilian. And you. That's like saying that i'll never smoke again my dude."

"Okay it is not to that extent!" I say before chuckling, "We can control ourselves."

He shakes his head, "Alright, whatever you say. I'm just saying, she's Lilian. She's our girl. Don't fuck everything up. And I could say the same thing to Gilinsky, so don't get defensive. But, you know how she gets. When things get all fucked up, she shuts down. Just watch it. Eventually, she'll figure everything out. That's probably what she's doing right now."

I nod in response before asking, "So, they're gone for the weekend I heard?"

"Yeah, her and Jack went to Bora Bora, they wanted to get away or some shit. They said not to call or anything unless it's fucking urgent basically."

Does just needing to talk to my best friend count as being urgent? 

After I paused, Nate said to me, "Just leave it alone. They got shit to figure out. I talked to her the other night, her head was all over the place when I drove her home. And as for you, I don't know what you need, or what you should be doing. But I know what you want, and I know it's her. Just, don't hurt yourself. You and Jack both got love for her."

We start talking about different subjects, trying to get my mind off the whole Lilian situation. 

When we get the check, I insist on paying for it since Nate's been so great about shit lately. What am I saying? Lately? He's always been chill and there for me. For any of us. He really doesn't get enough credit.