Part 10

PART 10

Lilian’s POV:

I wake up in my dark room, to see the moon shining throughmy window.

Damn, how long did I sleep?

I reach over and turn on the lamp on my bedside table. The clock on my wall says 9 p.m.

Holy shit, I slept through the entire day.

I check my phone, still blowing up with notifications that I am avoiding, the date is February 14th, it’s Valentine’s Day.

The boys probably forgot too, so hopefully they didn’t get me anything.

I get out of bed, rub the sleep out of my eyes, and put some leggings on. Still wearing Matt’s shirt, I leave my room and go downstairs.

It’s dark downstairs, but there’s candles lit. I walk into the living room near the kitchen area and seeing the boys dressed nice and greeting me.

“Hey sleepy head.”

“Did you sleep well?”

“How are you feeling?”

I respond with, “Thanks for letting me sleep guys, and you all look amazing. Sorry for looking like”

They all tell me to hush. I look at the dinner table to find a ton of take out and my favorite movies laid out for me, along with presents.

Damnit, I didn’t get them anything.

“Guys, you didn’t have to. I totally-“

Shawn interrupts, “We wanted to. Valentine’s Day is all about your favorite girl, and your all of ours favorite girl. Tonight’s about you.”

The rest of the boys nod, agreeing with what Shawn said.

Matthew walks to the table and pulls out a seat for me, motioning for me to sit down.

The boys all sit down around the table when I say, “You’re all kind of dressed up, and I’m still in the outfit I slept in.”

They all disagree with me, of course.

We start eating the Chinese food, and having our own little conversations. I sit between Jack G and Cam, with Matt straight across from me.

Matt looks at me every couple seconds and smiles at me.

I look over to Jack and say, “Thanks for helping me sleep, I really needed it.”

“I can say the same to you,” he replies.

“What do you mean?”

“I couldn’t sleep either, I just woke up a couple hours ago,” he says to me while tucking a piece of my messy, uncombed hair behind my ear.

On the other side of the table, Nash says to me while interrupting Jack and I,

“Time for Lilian to open presents!”

“Oh gosh,” I smile while blushing.

The boys start handing me presents, one by one.

Cameron got me a dozen roses and chocolate, Nate got me a Victoria’s Secret gift card, Nash got me a couple books I’ve been wanting, Shawn got me more vinyl for my record player, Matthew bought me a heart charm to add to my necklace with keys on it, basically each boy bought me something, except for Gilinsky.

I thank all the boys, getting out of my chair to hug them individually.

“You guys spoil the shit out of me, how did I get so lucky?”