Part 5

PART FIVE

"You really have no clue, do you?" Jack says to me in a whisper while tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

God I love when he does that. Ugh. Stop getting distracted. What is he talking about? //

"Jack, what are you talkin-"

He interrupts me with saying,

"Lilian, you have no idea what you do to us, what you do to me. All of us would do anything for you, anything. Not to mention, we all want you to ourselves. I know what you said about the no jealousy thing, but-"

"Jack, stop. You know I'll never chose between any of you guys, that would screw everything up. You all mean the world to me. However, you need to realize something. You can have girls over; all of you can have any girl you want. I can't have any other guys, nor do I want any other guys. So if I want to hook up or anything like that with anyone in the house, I can. That's fair. Remember, no jealousy." I say back to him, still not breaking eye contact.

"I just can't imagine you sleeping next to anyone but me, even if we are just friends." Jack says in reply.

"That's what we are, Jack. Just friends. Best friends." I bring him in for a hug.

I want him so bad, but I can't let this happen. If I hook up with him, I know it won't be just sex.

After releasing from our hug, I stand up in front of him while he is still sitting on the foot of the bed.

"So what's the plan for tonight?" I ask.

"I heard there's some party, let's go ask the boys."

We leave his room and head downstairs.

We come back to the boys still fully engaged in conversations, without them noticing we were even gone.

"Guys, what's up with tonight? I got a couple texts about some party?" Gilinsky asks while grabbing some food and sitting on top of the island counter.

"Well, there's a party at the O2L house. JC texted me earlier," Matt said looking up from his phone.

"Yeah, Kian called earlier, too. I told him you were back, and he invited us all to come. There should be some other people there too though, lots of youtubers," Cameron added.

Leaning against the counter next to Gilinsky, I say,

"I mean, I'm down. Considering you guys bought me an entirely new wardrobe, I'm sure I can find something to wear," I say jokingly.

The boys look at each other and laugh a little before Gilinsky says,

"Nah, go buy yourself something nice. Who has the card?"

"I do!" Matt says while pulling out a credit card out of his pocket, and hands me the card.

"This is The Loft's credit card. Don't even think about worrying about the price of whatever you decide to buy. But, someone's got to go with her; she's not going alone," Jack says in a protective tone.

The boys glance back and forth at each other, deciding who was going to go with me, without using words.

"I still need to get something to wear, I can go with you?" Matt says.

After agreeing to go with Matt, I go back upstairs to get some shoes and pants on.

Leaving my room, I open the door to find Gilinsky waiting outside. I can tell he was about to knock right when I opened the door.

"At the party tonight, you don't have to stay any longer than you want, okay? I know how you get, and if you want to come home at any point, I'll make it happen."
"Thanks,"