Part 3 - The Sequel

PART 3 

Jack's POV:

I can't believe what i'm seeing with my own two eyes. They don't know that i've been hearing and watching the past few minutes. 

The only reason I haven't walked outside and slammed Matthew's head into the side of the house is because I'm waiting to see what Lilian's going to say, or do, anything. The second Matt's lips collided with hers, I swear I felt my heart fucking drop.

Does she still feel for him? Have they been seeing each other? No, she wouldn't do that. She fucking hates cheating.

Lilian's POV:

Before I can even respond, mentally and physically, Matthew tangles his hand in my hair and pushes his head towards mine, our lips coming together in one fast movement. //

The feeling feels familiar, yet so long ago. But I feel myself remember what it was like to kiss Matt. It's warm, calming, and I remember how it used to make my heart beat slower.

It's the opposite of Jack's, complete opposite. Jack's touch makes goosebumps appear on the surface of my skin, my heart feels like it's going to pump out of my chest, most of the time. When I feel anger, and rage, and something upsets me, it does calm me and helps me breathe, I practically melt in his arms. But not the same way Matthew does. It's just.. different.

I lean back, bringing my lips of his, "Matt, stop."

I can't do this. I'm married, with a child, and I'm in love with Jack. Matt already knows I'll always care for him, and we'll always have a connection, but can never do anything about it. 

"I'm married to Jack." I blurt, standing up, my eyes start to well.

I heard the sliding door slam open, "Are you fucking kidding me?" Jack says walking outside to us.

"Jack, I didn't-" I try to explain but Jack interrupts me, "I know Lil, I heard and saw pretty much everything. But you," he points at Matt, "You fucking asshole."

Jack walks past me and gets closer to Matt. 

"She's mine. All fucking mine. You said you would never fucking touch her," he threatens, raising his hand high.

Matt whispers, "Yeah, and you said you'd never see Madison again."

I put space between their chests, and stand facing Jack with my back against Matt.

"You did what." I say as more of a statement instead of a question.

He puts his arm on my wrist, and I pull away, "Babe, it was two years ago. It was nothing. Don't listen to him."

Matt says, "You know damn well she'll listen to me, she knows I wouldn't be the one to lie to her."

"Yet you fucking lied to her about going back to the doctor that day," Gilinsky shouts.

I feel my heart rate going up, and I feel like everything is spinning. 

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU!" I yell while putting my hands in the air.

I feel myself getting close to an anxiety attack and I haven't had one in so long.

They both get silent and I sit on the swinging chair again, and Jack tries to sit next to me and tell me to breathe, but he's not even helping. 

Johnson comes outside and says, "What the hell is going on? What did you guys do?" he raises his voice.

I start crying, out of my control. I don't know why i'm crying, i'm mainly just angry, but I guess it's the fact that they've been hiding shit from me since apparently forever.