5 ❁ Psychotic

rating / teens

genre / AU, crime, supernatural

WARNING / blood, murder, violence

summary / Both wanted criminals, Okita and Nobume are being hunted down. They've been safe until now but with prestigious officers Kamui and Kagura promising to catch them dead or alive, they're obviously in danger. But that's the thing, they really don't care.

_________________

In a world full of Yatos, humans were rare but strong.
Two humans are feared in this world because of their power and strength, not to mention their ruthlessness and how insane they are.

Okita stabbed a beautiful girl with his hand. Blood flowed out of the wound like a dam broken, like water going out like a river.

He chuckled lightly and looked at the girl's glassy eyes as it tear out and rolled back in agony. She wasn't able to scream in pain, her lungs were being impaled by his knuckles. Okita pulled her chestnut hair hard as he laughed, then he thrust his hand deeper into the wound.

A suffering grunt only came out of the girl's throat as she held on to Okita's chest, barely hanging onto his jacket's collar. They were at the rooftop of some building, where the murder was happening, where they overlooked a busy scene and city.

The girl gave her last breath, and her eyes were filled with lifeless nothingness and absolute loneliness.

"So," Okita heard her perfect voice calling out, in the same deadpan way she always speaks, "you finally killed her." He looked to her way and smirked.

"You think I'd replace you?" He said, still holding the corpse that had recently been killed by him.

"Of course, the girl is pretty. What's her name?" Nobume said, arms crossed while she was stood far from Okita. "Hm. I don't know. I don't think I have time to know. But let's make this an exception since you asked." He responded as he fiddled with her pockets and saw an ID.

"Says she's Haibara Shiina. Ha, nice name don't you think?" Okita wraps his arms around the dead body he's holding then licks the wound he made with a flick of his tongue. Nobume watched the scene happen with a disgusted face, not because of the icky action he just did, but because Okita was licking another girl. She was supposed to be the only one.

Okita noticed her jealous face as he enjoyed what he was doing. He finally let go of the corpse and approached Nobume with bloody hands.

His lips were still coated with Haibara's blood, but Nobume didn't give a fuck about it and held his cheek until they were so close there were no space between them.

"You are insane." She said a bit maniacally, smiling a bit. Okita just replied to her crazy smile then went close to her face, and kissed her lips as if he was eating them.

_

"I can't find a connection with our victims.
They have no modus operandi, shit!"

The Superintendent, Hosen angrily pulls his hair in annoyance. He already held a conference with all of the police officers he has about the serial murders of the ever so infamous killer couple.

He had been busy with this paperwork and have been pulling all nighters ever since this case started.

They have killed in so many ways, the victims have different CODs and crime scenes. They don't even have a controlled variable in their killings! Their murders have been spotless and always clean about fingerprints or hair.

They had no idea who could this be.

"Ari?" A familiar voice rang. "Imouto, I didn't know we were one step ahead of Hosen."

"Yeah. We already know who they are Superintendent." A vermillion haired said proudly.

Hosen didn't know he had to rely on their greatest officers Kamui and Kagura for this case. Because when the yato siblings take over, danger takes over.

_

Okita kisses Nobume as he tastes the rusty copper blood melting on his tongue.

He let go of her panting, as they went off, leaving another corpse for the flies to munch on.

_

The siblings are on the run.

They figured that Okita and Nobume would be at another tower, the Namsan tower specifically.

They were on a cable car, killing another of their victims.
"What the..." the last victim's voice quivered, "hell is w-wrong with you..?!" before he lied on the ground, sprawled with two knives impaling his legs while another two stabbed his shoulder blades.

The suspense. Okita felt his heart throbbing and beating fast. That came only when danger was close, but he could barely care. He looked behind his back and found the yato siblings running on the cable wires of the cable lift.

Nobume had a worried look in her face but she smiled maniacally.

"I guess this is over huh?" Her voice dripped with disappointment.

"Don't worry. We'll be having the time of our lives in special cells. We won't be seeing the sun anymore, so enjoy it.

We will be wrapped with 4 white walls, or even get a death sentence."

"Are we giving up?"

"Hmph. We're psychotic Nobume. I don't think we care if we get a death penalty as long as we die together right?" His voice was affectionate.

"Right." She giggled and with a crazy smile she shared another sloppy kiss with Okita.

What happened next could only be a dream.
They could be caught or they kept on killing just as the supernatural crazy people they are. They don't care at all. Their minds were never in the right state, all they thought that as long as they were together they are safe in each other's embrace.

Their minds were psychotic after all, only obsessing on the other.

_________________

OMFG like I wanted to make the crime scenes more brutal but I raised my hands in surrender and gave up haha

I made my writing much simpler here I hope your reading has much better flow~

If it wasn't PLEASE TELL ME!

GOD are there even people here? Yeah, hello! Wow I'm pretty much not handling this state bc I'm always craving for fanfics in the net that aren't in wattpad and with the weekdays coming in my addiction won't be fed well OH NO

Anyway! Yay I finished rather early! I love it!! GUYS WHENEVER IM WRITIN THE AUTHOR'S NOTE I FORGET WHAT IM SUPPOSED TO SAY UUUUGGGH

I'm planning to open requests / prompts if ever peeps want to

spoiler corner!
• a lesson worth to learn

Thank you so much for reading this! I HAVENT PREVIEWED IT YET BUT YOLO BC IM GOING TO READ IT ANYWAY HAHA ILL JUST EDIT LATER ON

I love ya'll~

V  O  T  E

C  O  M  M  E  N  T

F  O  L  L  O  W

awwwou! [im addicted to this bop named wolf]
ambertrill