Cassie P.O.V

Hey guys hope you enjoy this and on the side we have What Makes You Beautiful by the guys so please enjoy..... and tell me what you think....

**********************************************************************************

2 Weeks later....

It's been two weeks since I found out I had Leukimia. 2 weeks since me and harry have come closer. 2 weeks in which everything came crashing down. 2 weeks and now we were going to lose one of our own.

"MELANIE. ZAYN. DANIELLE! " I screamed as I ran after the paremedics and doctors. The guys were chasing right behind me. The door closed right in my face but the last thing I saw before it closed was them giving CPR to melanie and her arm falling off the gurney.

2 Hours later.....

It would only take three words to destroy my world. Three words to make our worlds come crashing down and those three words came out of the doctors mouth.

"I'm so sorry!" And I dropped to the ground as I began to sob.

Before I continue let me tell you what happened...

2 Hours earliers...

"It's gotta be you. Only you!" Sang harry as the music boomed through the stadium. The fans cheered on like crazy. Me, Danielle, Melanie, and Elenour were watching from baackstage. This was epically cool.

"Um guys we have a surprise for you." Said Simon who actually came to the concert to meet us.

"What is it?" We asked.

"Ahh! "

"Let me go! "

"Louis"

"Harry stop!"

"Niall keep your hands on my back not my butt!" I turned to see what melanie was talking about! I chuckled as Louis started to turn red with anger but he slowly exhaled and let it go.

"Well fans you wanted to meet our special girls," They said as they set us on these chair set up on the stage, "So here they are loves. Girls were going to serenate you so enjoy."

[Verse 1]

[Liam]

You're insecure,

Don't know what for,

You're turning heads when you walk through the door,

Don't need make-up,

To cover up,

Being the way that you are is enough,

[Bridge]

[Harry]

Everyone else in the room can see it,

Everyone else but you,

[Chorus]

[All]

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

You don't know,

Oh, oh,

You don't know you're beautiful,