Chapter Thirty Six - Stacy Is Missing

Bridget's POV

Seriously?!! The celebrant is missing? Aunt Emma is hyperventilating looking for her niece.I have to call Michael, he is the last one with her. I reached for my phone in my bag as I carried the balloons in one hand, I typed Michael's number...it's ringing...

"Hello?" He sounded groggy...

"Hey Michael why are you still in bed? Weren't you supposed to be helping me? In case you hadn't notice it's 11 a.m. and the celebrant is missing unless she's sleeping beside you? Did you overstepped our plan and jumped to the next level on bedding her?"

"What?!" That worked! Now he is fully awake! "She is not with me, okay, and what do you mean missing?" I hear water pouring and then a flushing toilet.. Ewww! Gross!
"Michael are you peeing while talking to me?"

"Well. You woke me up and nature calls, so...why are you complaining?" The thought of seeing his manhood clouded my brains..."Bridget are you still there?"

I gulped about my daydream because I know it can never happen, only Stacy is lucky enough to see that..Lol!

"Yeah just find her for me please?" I hang up the phone and went to the car where my stepmother is waiting. We loaded the balloons in the car and headed for Stacy's house.
Aunt Emma is almost running as soon as she sees me.

"Any news yet?" I asked her. "No." I know she started to worry..I can only think of one place where to find her.."Olivia, can you cover up for me with the decorations? I am gonna go look for Stacy."

She raised an eyebrow at me but nodded. I can tell from her outfit it seems like she is the celebrant. I asked my stepmother to drop me off at school and I promised to go home by bus as I started buzzing in Mr. Bingley's condo.

Marcus' POV

She was like a sleeping angel on my arms, her curly brunette hair dangling all the way below her waist. She is so sexy, and mine...yeah..we just got back together last night, and this time I won't let her go..I can tell from the way she was sleeping I tired her out last night.

I touched her curves, her skin was so soft, and she murmured something like.."it tickles, stop." It was so cute to hear..suddenly my manhood erected again. What's happening to me, I cannot control my urges. I whispered something on her ear and she nodded. With her permission I straddled her legs and slowly entered her from behind. She was moaning with pleasure and it aroused me more, fuck! I can do this all day with her, I don't ever want to stop.

I don't know if the drugs that was injected to me has such side effect like this.. I promised to marry her if I get her pregnant that's why she agreed on this non stop sex. I started grunting, I was so full of energy that I woke her up completely. She turned to face me and grabbed my neck she kissed me hungrily and I fucked her harder and harder.."aaaah!!" I yelled. As I licked her breasts..I was sucking on one and she arched her back.

"Baby, I love you!" She seductively said to my ears which gave me more energy to rum her hard deeper and deeper.

"I love you more babe."

"Harder, please, harder!" She yelled. As she tugged on my hair.

I grunted too fast continuously and we came at the same time then I heard the buzzer. My heart jumped on the floor realizing it might be Sofia, as I turned off my phone the whole night of making love with Stacy.

She gave me a puzzling look and I hurriedly put on my pants and looked at the monitor. It was Bridget. What is she doing here this early and how did she know I live here? I went to call Stacy and she was wearing just panties and my oversized t shirt.

"Who was it?" She asked me as she started boiling water in the kitchen for coffee.

"It's your best friend Bridget."

"What?" She didn't seemed convinced and then she looked at the monitor.

"Should we buzz her in?" I asked her. As I was eyeing her long legs.

"Okay, Marcus, you need to stop doing that if you still want me to walk."

"What? I wasn't doing anything." I pretended to be insensitive as I pulled her in my arms.

"Seriously stop." She was giggling and then I grabbed her hand and placed it inside my erect manhood. While licking my lips obviously teasing her, I touched her clit and it was wet.

She pushed me.."Marcus stop! I am not kidding anymore..." She went for the door and buzzed her in. Within minutes she was inside my condo, and what a sight we were to see.

Both is us barely clothed. And she got what happened and she blushed. "Happy Birthday Stacy." She gave her a peck on the cheek. Crap! How could I forget that today was her birthday?

I looked down as Stacy looked at me. "Why are you here Bridget?" She asked her as she motioned for her to take a seat.

"Your Aunt was worried about you when she phoned me this morning saying you didn't come home last night, I figured since you were with Michael when I left that maybe you decided to stay with---"

"Okay stop!" Stacy interrupted. I choked on my coffee and wiped myself. Stacy was looking down when I spoke.."Michael? Are you guys going out?"

"Apparently yes, since you became M.I.A. on my best friend's life." Bridget blurted and I was in rage at once turning to Stacy.."Is this true?"

"We were kinda getting close..." She admitted.

"So do you love him?" I asked because I was so jealous...

"No, not like that?"

"Like what Stacy? We made love continuously the whole night and yet your heart belongs to him?"

Bridget's eyes widened, I know she's not supposed to hear it, but I was so mad and I want to know where I stand.

"Can we not talk about this now, it's my birthday give me a break!" She went to the bedroom I followed her and she was already getting dressed.

"Do you really love me Stacy?" She went to hug me.."I'm sorry, Michael is just courting me, nothing happened between us. Yes, it has been you eversince."

"See you later, I'll call you." She kissed me again on the lips and within minutes they were out of the door. I have to go buy something for her. I took a long bath and the. Got dressed and was about to leave when I saw a note on my living room table.

Mr. Bingley, I do not know if I will be happy with the new set up you have with my best friend. Regardless of your feelings, if you cannot make her happy please just let her go. I can tell that she loves you so much and she is willing to take the risks. I just hope you feel the same way about her. If you plan to hurt her end it now. Because she deserves someone better.

I know it's from Bridget, she's come prepared. I also know that she was talking about Michael, I guess it's Stacy's decision now, not mine...I can tell she wants me more than him, as I have already shared memories of passion with her and I am sure she won't forget it.