Chapter Thirty Three - Blackmailer

Marcus' POV

I came back to my condo and waited for Stacy's text. The doorbell rang and I looked at the monitor screen. It was the lady that kidnapped me. I cannot buzz her in, I don't want to risk losinh my job if she starts a scandal here.

I guess I have no choice but to go down and face her instead. She was surprised to see me at the lobby.

"Let's talk outside." I motioned for her to follow me. She was so gorgeous, her cleavage was the first thing I noticed as she was wearing a dress that is really revealing her curvy hips swayed as she walks towards her car. I got inside as soon as she got in.

"I need you." I know she just needs hormonal release.."Can you just find a boyfriend so that you don't have to come here bothering me? I do have my own life when you kidnapped me." I blurted annoyingly.

She didn't seem to like the tone of my voice. "You think I cannot get whoever I wish to have? A body and face like this, you'd be foolish to say no!" She spat at me.

There's something about the way she looks at me that makes me wanna drool but I am fighting the urge to jump her right now.

I cannot explain and believe it as well but I am not drugged by her right now, does that mean this attraction I feel right now is what I think it is?

I have to save my relationship with Stacy, even it is forbidden it is definitely a real one, and the lady in front of me is just an illusion, a hallucination, that gives me a sudden and short lived pleasure...

"You cannot break up with me." she said as she started crawling her hands on my jeans feeling the bulge in my pants she licked her lips around and stick her tongue on the left side of her mouth while placing a finger in her mouth in and out.

She is tempting me I can clearly see that. "Please...stop this! We are not even together, I do not know you."

"Oh but I know Stacy..." my eyes widened by what I heard, she's joking right?

"Leave her out of this! Are you spying on me? Tell me, be honest..who are you?" I pushed her back in her seat and she lost balance for a bit.

"I love you Marcus..." of course she knew my name... "if you don't make love to me I will release the video and your reputation will be ruined as well as your relationship with Stacy."

I am so confused right now..I don't want to be ruined, nor for Stacy to find out about us.

"I cannot do this right now, I am expecting somebody." I saw her face glistened. I know she felt it was a success to scare me.

"I can do a quickie." Damn! This woman really got it bad. I shook my head not knowing what to say next..This is emotional damage she's doing to me.

Without any word she locked the doors and started the car. "Are you crazy?!" I yelled at her.

"Buckle up sweetheart, I promise you this will be quick."

I obeyed as I was told...she parked at a hotel and grabbed me by my hand. Everyone was staring at her as we entered the hotel lobby.

She is really glamorous and attractive but that is not an excuse to blackmail someone..I can tell she's used to getting what she wants..as for my friend Harry I didn't have any news about him...he seems to be M.I.A.

We got inside the elevator and got in room 312B. As soon as we got in she stripped me naked and jumped on me like a snake..I was horny at once and I cannot deny I am attracted to her. Part of me wants her physically but my heart belongs to Stacy..

I fucked her hard, thrusting in and out..I can really tell she likes it so much as she moans in excruciating pain as I went deeper and deeper inside her. I don't care if she is hurting thinking she asked for this, maybe she will learn her lesson. I spank her butt continuously until it is red.

In a swift motion she went on top of me, damn! This girl is hardcore. I licked and sucked on her tits and she arched back while grinding on me like an expert horserider..

I am really turned on, I know it's not right, yet I also wanted her, I am just in denial. I wonder if I am on camera being recorded right now like she usually does, but at this moment I don't care..

We reached our climax and she collapsed on top of me. "Now, do you believe me I love you?" she whispered seductively on my ear..

I am afraid of this physical attachment, I think in a span of three days we've fucked our brains out I am starting to have emotional attachment to her..and if I do fall in love with her I will never forgive myself.

"Marcus, you are so handsome, I want you, all of you..." she continued to kiss me forcing my mouth open I gave in to her kisses and it turned out we gave each other another round of pleasure...