Jennifer Winston
"Its storming out here" I said to my cousin, Randall, via Skype.

"Yeah? Its really a lovely day out here" he said. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. How's it going?" I asked. Only realising I didn't even ask him that.

"Not too bad" he replied. I smiled.

"School opens soon Jen. You okay with that?" He asked.

"No. I'm so nervous. I just can't believe I have to learn all these languages they speak"

"Hey! You're a Winston! And the best darn Winston that ever lived. You're awesome, darling. You never doubt that"

"Randy..... Thank you. You're the best darn Payne that ever lived"

"Jen...come home soon. We miss you all and we love you so much. We'll keep in touch, right?"

"Sure snugbug. I love you so much more. Love to everyone and I miss you guys as well. Love you"

"Bye love" I shut down the computer.

I reached for my purple and pink covered diary.

17 July 2015
21:48
Dear diary...
The convo Jess and I had yesterday, was awesome. We spoke about so many things. We fell asleep at one, this morning. That's the latest I've ever fallen asleep, but the earliest Jess has ever fallen asleep.

We spoke about so many things. And I'm almost certain Tracey was sitting outside the door and listening to us.

I've decided to go for a job interview at a local coffee shop, instead of Debonairs. Johnny is really supportive of this decision. He is so sweet!!!

I told Jess that I did have a mini crush on Johnny, but I didn't tell her the extend of the crush.

Xoxoxox
Jennifer

There was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it" I yelled.

I opened the door,"Johnny"

"Jennifer" he said in the manner I did.

"Wha-what-what are you um...doing here?"

"Here to see you?" He said as if um-duh?

"Yes. Exactly. What's wrong with me?! Come in"

"Okay...Jenny, are you okay with tomorrow's job interview at the local coffee shop?" He said as he entered our house.

"Yes, no, maybe. I don't know!" I said dramatically.

"You seem nervous. Wait, you are nervous!"

"So besides your charming looks, you've got a brain"

"You said that out loud. But thanks"
"Oh my gosh, Johnny, I'm so sorry"

"Don't worry. Its cool"

"Anyway, since you seem nervous, I'll take you out tonight"

"Johnny, thank you so much, but its ten in the evening"

"And you're stressed"

"I'll feel fine after A hot cup of hot chocolate, Nutella and some Elvis Presley music. See?"

"No. Come with me"

"My mom, sorry Johnny" I said when he pulled me out and I saw Tracey.

"Hey Ms. Jackson, your daughter and I are just going to step out for a while. We'll be back soon" he said sweetly and took me.

"Hey! I wanted my Jersey!"

"You can lend mine" he said as we rushed down the stairs to his car. He held my hand an it felt magnificent! He had amazing skin.

"Thanks Johnny" I said as we got into his car.

"No problem!" He said.

"So tell me, where are we going?" I asked.

"To a club!" He said excitedly.

I screamed. "What?! Johnny! What the fuc-" I tried to swear, but he stopped me.

"Ssh. Trust me" he said.

"John! How could you! Turn this car around! Now! Turn it around! And I'm not kidding! Turn it around! Just turn it around! Turn it around! We're going home!"

"Jennifer, this could change the whole night! You wanna go home?"

"Yes John"

"Too bad"

Was he crazy!? Did he lose it?