“Avery, did you hear something?” I asked turning back to the rack.

“It must be the radio, I didn’t know they put crude bitches on the air anymore.” She said. I smirked at her after hearing the girl scoff.

“Well, that smirk will be wiped right off your face tomorrow night Cecilia.” She said.

“Whys that?” I asked.

“Because, it won’t be you on Parkers arm, it will be me.” This time it was her turn to smirk.

“Oh really?” I asked. “I didn’t think fat cheerleaders were a turn on for Parker.”

“Excuse me. What did you just say?” she asked advancing for me.

“Clean the jiz out of your ears bitch.” Avery said pushing her way in the blonde’s face. “She said you were a fat cow, got a problem?”

“Humph.” She said and turned around and walked out of the store with her dress.

“Avery.” I said staring wide eyed at a light blue dress hanging on a mannequin towards the dressing room.

“What, that skank deserved it.” She said.

“No, that’s not it.” I said and turned her towards the dress I was looking at. “It’s perfect.”

“Try it on.” She said. I walked over to the register and asked Richie if he could get the dress for me.

“You’ve got a good eye, I’ve had this dress up for weeks and no one has noticed it, shoot, I won’t let anyone touch it. But for you, anything.” He said and waved his hand at me. He quickly pulled the dress off the mannequin, careful not to rip it and pushed me into the dressing room. “Hurry honey, try it on.”

I giggled and quickly tore my clothes off just to shimmy the dress on.

“Hurry up; I want to see what it looks like!” Avery yelled knocking on the door. I stepped out the dressing room wearing the short dress. “It looks amazing.”

She pulled me out of the dressing room and over to a full length mirror, I spun around and looked at myself.

“You will knock ‘em dead.” Richie said looking over my shoulder. “I’ll ring it up for you.”

My and Avery’s trip went very successful, I ended up with the short, strapless blue dress, and completely forgot about the other dresses I picked out, and Avery bought a pink, one shouldered dress.

I drove Avery back to her house, and told her I would call her in the morning then I made my way excitedly back to my house. Once I walked through the door my mom, attacked me wanting to know what my dress locked like. I dragged her into the kitchen and place my school bag in the floor and purse on the counter.

“Ready?” I asked, she nodded like crazy and I unzipped the bag containing my dress.

“AHH!” she yelled and pulled into out of my arms and spun around with it in her hands. “It's beautiful.”

“I know.” Just then my dad ran into the room with Parker not far behind him.

“What’s going on?” he asked looking everywhere.

“Cecilia, just got her dress!” mom yelled and shoved it towards my dad.

“Yes, very nice.” He said and eyed it very closely. “Don’t you think it’s a bit short?”

“Um, no!” I yelped and pulled it out of my mom’s hands. “Now if you will excuse me, I have to go call Jake.”

“Goodnight sweetheart.” My mom called after me. I brushed my Parker on my way out of the room, and believe me, if looks could kill, everyone in the house would be dead by now. I smirked at him and ran upstairs.

*Parker*

She was going to call Jake! She really knew how to get under my skin, sure I might have been hitting on some other girl, but that was only because Cecilia won’t give me the time of day! Maybe I should give in and stop trying to mess with her…

Nah, tomorrow night Megan would be my date to the party, it was a sure fire way to anger Cecilia, I had to make her think that this was a game she wasn’t going to win. I climbed the stairs shortly after Cecilia left the room and made my way to her door. I knocked quietly and pushed the door open. Cecilia lay in her bed with a pair of headphones in and instantly looked up.

“What do you want?” she asked pulling out her headphones.

“A truce?” I said.

“Uh, let me think. No.” she said and pushed the headphones back in her ears and fell back on the bed. I sighed and walked over to her bed and sat down beside her. She quickly sat straight up and pulled her headphones out once again.

“What do you want Parker?” she asked her eyebrows raised; waiting for an answer.

“I know you want me; I can see it in your eyes.” I said and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. She took in a sharp breath, her eyes lowering to my lips then moving right back up to my eyes.

“You wish.” She said and turned away. I quickly grabbed her face and pulled her close to me. I placed my lips upon hers with a soft gentle kiss, one that she quickly replied to. Her arms tangled themselves around my neck and she pushed herself closer to me.

*Cecilia*

I eagerly kiss him back. I didn’t know what had gotten into me, I didn’t like him. But my wolf was so pleased with my stupid, insane decision to fall into his trap. I pulled my lips away from him and rested my forehead against his. I finally felt like we were making progress.

“Well, I guess I’ll see you tomorrow.” I said smiling.

“Yeah,” He said and glanced at the clock. “I gotta go call Megan.”

“What!” I yelled as he skipped to the door.

“Night.” He sang as he closed the door behind him. And the feeling was gone.