Chapter six: The Decision

(Sorry its been a while, I have rapid mood swings which make me become interested in one thing, then completely become bored of it. I have to try to update more often.)

This was completely unexpected for you. How in the world did you end up in this situation? You were doing the fine at the Phantomhives. Matter of fact, you wer ehaving so much fun! How could this happen all of a sudden!?

You continued to hide behind Ciel's chair. You aren't the type to hide, but you were not the type to give up either.

"Ms.(y/n), you know that is very unladylike." The master said while sipping some tea.

"But I don't want my parents to see me!" You whispered harshly. Then you heard a voice you didn't want to hear.

"(Y/N)! Oh my sweet girl! Don't hide, it's your mum!" Your mother said happily. You father also did a smile and waved at you.

You cursed under your breath and sat up from the floor. Then hid a small smirk and stood up.

"Hello Mrs. and Mr. (l/n). It is a pleasure to meet you both. My name is Ciel Phantomhive, owner of the manor. I apologize we haven't informed you of your daughter's whereabouts, but she is safe.

Your parents looked at each other and smiled at each at Ciel.

" Why thank you so much for taking care of her! You are so sweet!" Your mom said.

"Yes, thanks ou very much for taking care of her. I do appreciate it." You father said after.

You let out a sigh of relief. But that wasn't it.

"(y/n). Why did you run away from us? That is absolutely unacceptable!" Your dad said with a worried tone.

"Your father is right. You had us completely worried! We almost had to call the police! Don't do that again"

You then breathed in and nodded. Then you did a slight bow.

"I am sorry mum and dad. I.....had some reasons..." You responded nervously. Your heart was telling you to tell them the truth. But you were worried that it might make you look weak.

"And what are those?" Your guardian said confusingly. Then, Ciel interrupted the conversation. That was luck to you.

"(y/n) was suggesting earlier that we would invite nyou over for dinner Mr. and Mrs. (l/n). I dearly hope that you wouldn't mind. This is an apology from us." Ciel said with a smile.

Then he looks at you. His eyes were indicating for you to respond. You decided to go along with it.

"Yes....I wanted you guys to see the Phantomhive hospitality as well." Your face made a smile.

"......why absolutely! We would love to eat here. Right honey?" Your mom questioned.

Your father nodded. Sebastian walked next to your parents and smiled.

"I will do my hardest to make a great dinner." He said with a bow.

You conted your blessings as time fast. Your parents where alright with the Phantomhives so far, maybe they could let you visit them often.

*******************

Later on in the evening. Sebastian (and Baldroy) were finished with the making of the food. You and Ciel also played chess together (even though you lost every time).
It was very pleasant of you.

Until Ciel looked out his office window.

His facial expression turned into a scol. You raised and eyebrow and got up to tap his shoulder.