Chapter three: Morning at the Phantomhives

You were spending your first at the Phantomhives.

You heard footsteps leading into your room. It couldn't be anymore annoying than to make up from a good sleep.

"Ms. (y/n), it'd time to get up. It will ruin your sleeping habits if you keep sleeping.

You groaned. You really didn't want to get up. This bed was just too nice. Then the head butler Sebastian walked over and opened the blinds. Sun glowed and flooded the room with light.

You didn't move a inch. Then Sebastian yanked the covers off of your body, showing your (s/c) body.

" Dammit. "

Sebastian sighed in annoyance.

"Your not going to be lazy. You have to get dressed, the master wants to see you at o900 sharp. Come on, let's go.

He clapped his hands twice.

You grumbled in annoyance.

(o900 stands for 9:00 for those who don't know)

You slowly got up and looked at him.

" Yes Sebastian. What do I have to do next?"

You said in irritation.

Sebastian slightly smiled at you. Then he was making a list.

"Since it is 7:00..

Son of a bitch

" You will first take you bath."

"What?"

*******(cut scene)

"Why do you ahbve to give me a bath?! Your a guy!

Bubbles were flying everywhere in the washroom you were trying to cover chestf as much as possible.

" Well, if you want Mey-rin-that maid you saw the other day, to give you a bath, then you mights as well drown."

He said sarcastically.

(His thoughts)

You seem a lot like a sweet girl, but I didn't know you could be such a pain.

(Thoughts end)

You grumbled in more annoyance. When was this morning ever going to end?

********(back to the scene).

"Then I will help you get dressed.

"...."

There was no point in complaining, because well, he wads the only guy here.

***************

"Se-sebastian! Don't do it too tight!"

"Your just going to have to bear with me Ms. (y/n), I'm almost finished."

"Please!....the corset is too tight!"

"Look, that's how all ladies have to do this. You have to look your best."

***********

"Last, you shall have breakfast with Young Master in the garden. He thought it would be nice to enjoy the nice view.

You just nodded.

Lets get this over with.