Chapter one: Welcome to the Phantomhive Manor

Alright. This is the second part already. Yay! I got a little bored, so that's why I made another part. So I hope you enjoy! Correct me if I made any mistakes and all rights go to Yana Toboso. Enjoy!

**********

You and Ciel were in a carriage riding to his estate. It was getting quite dark and the rain finally stopped. After some time, you finally realized where you heard the name Phantomhive came from. A famouse company that makes toys and candy for children. You also realized that he was your age. 14. You couldn't believe that someone as young as him would run the estate. But anything can happen. When all of you guys made it to the manor, you were shocked at the sight to see. The manor was huge. Nothing like your own.

You gaped.

"I see your surprised at what you see. I'm glad you like it."

You realized that Ciel was talking to you and closed your mouth and look at him.

"Oh my god. Its so huge!"

You looked like a kid at a candy store.

Ciel chuckled.

"I'm glad you liked it."

He then turned to Sebastian. Who was holding the door open.

"Sebastian, could you please show this young lady inside. I have to change out of this outfit."

Sebastian did a slightly bow.

"Yes, my Lord."

He then held your hand and helped you both out of the carriage. The he led you'd inside.

It was utterly amazing.

The floors were checkered pattern and the staircases were large with cherry wood. There were multiple rooms that led to different places. It almost seemed like wonderland.

Living here would be amazing.

You thought. Sebastian then tapped you on the shoulder. You turned to him.

"Miss. (y/n), would you like to take a tour around the manor?"

From keeping you from squealing, you nodded in agreement and went with him.

He first showed you the dining hall, then the kitchen. That's when he was leading you to the main bedrooms, that's when all the trouble started.

"Ahhhh!!!!"

A maid with purple hair in two ponytails was slipping down the hallway. Her glasses looked fogged and she was trying to maintain her dishes.

"Oi! Don't break another set you twit! We don't want Sebastian mad at us!"

"Mey-rin! Please be careful!!"

Then came out two guys. One had a cigeratte in his mouth and had dirty blonde hair. The other one was younger than the three and had light blonde hair and green eyes. He looked like he was carrying.....a statue?

You looked at them with utter shock and slightly froze. Sebastian, well, he had another look on his face. Annoyance.

The girl Mey-rin had the dishes fly out of her hands, then the plates looked like they were coming to...you.

"Hey! Ms! Watch out!!"

"Oh no! Not again!"

You were totally waiting for the impact.

Then in a sudden flash, Sebastian quickly grabbed the plates that were inches from your head.

He stopped moving holding the plates in his arms, then he turned around to you.