Chapter five: The Unexpected Event part 2

(FYI, this picture is not mine. It goes the original artist.)

"Grell, what are you doing here?" Ciel said in annoyance. Grell only scolded at you then Ciel.

"I came here to see my Bassy of course! Not only that, I came here to tell you something." Grell pouted.

Sebastian rolled his eyes and made an evil smile at Grell.

"I have to ask you to leave Mr. Sutcliff, your not needed here."

You just looked at the red head. He had sharp teeth and a chainsaw. You also questioned how he got up to the second floor of your room.

Ciel then helped you up to your feet. You brushed your dress off and looked at the boy.

"He is very.....flexible. This person is very known to us, but he is not really needed."

"Why does everyone keep saying that!? I just came to see my dear Sebastian and information you of something important." The red head whined.

He then looked over at you and glared.

"Who is she!? I hope your not cheating on me Bassy!"

"My name is (y/n). Me and Sebastian aren't with each other." You responded.

"Ms. (Y/n) is right, I am not dating anyone. Besides, anyone would be better than you."

(* a stab in Grells heart)

"That hurts my soul soooo much!" Grell said dramatically.

Ciel rolled his eyes and pulled you to the door.

"I don't have time for this nonsense. Sebastian, you and Grell and talk over whatever matters you have. I am busy with paperwork."

Even though Ciel sounded like he was talking about himself, he still brought you along with him.

******************

You were still confused over the entire thing, who was Grell? And how did he really get up to your second story room without any ladder? You pounded over the thought until Ciel inturruped you.

"Ms.(y/n), I apologize for the intrusion of Grell, not only that, I apologize for my behavior today."

You sighed.

"It was because of me waking up in your bed wasn't it?" You said.

Ciel only turned around. Baldroy was supposed to bring tea instead of Sebastian this time. It was taking longer than expected.

"....why were you crying last night Ciel?" You asked in a soft voice.

He looked at the ground and sighed. Then he got up and grabbed the picture of him and his family from the fireplace.

"I remember you were looking at this the other day."
He said.

"I never told you about why I was here by myself. But the truth is, my parents died in a house fire when I was young."

Your eyes were wide, then you looked down at the ground with sad eyes.

"I'm....sorry for your lost Ciel.... I didn't know."

"It's alright. It was a long time ago. Sometimes I forget that I don't have anymore relatives."

You didn't know what to say. It was saddening to you that he was by himself.....

And my life was bad, I didn't think about some of the children who don't have any parents at all.

"I feel so selfish.....for running away from home......" You mumbled. Ciel then looked at you and gave a slight smirk.