Prologue. Flashbacks and memories

A/N: Alright, first things first, all rights belong to Yana Toboso. I do not own the picture or the characters, please forgive me if the character is...well...like me. So I hope you will like my story!

***********

The time was 4:00 pm. It was extremely cold outside of London. It was heavy rain.  Everyone carryed an umbrella walking inside buildings or carriages. Everything seemed alright for everyone else except for you.

You weren't with your parents. You were scared because of the responsibilies that they were handing to you.

They said that you had to get married to a boy from a  famouse company, not only that, they kept talking about when they died you would have to take care of their business. It was extremely stressful for you because you had no one to talk to. You felt like everything was caving in and your were being placed in a dark hole.

So today, you ran away from home and went to a small area in London. You were trying to ignore everyone as much as possible. Crying was the only thing that you wanted to do.

All of a sudden, you see a boy with Blue hair and Navy eyes. He had an eye patch over the left one and was wearing a novels suit. He was cute. You thought, trying not to stare at him.

He was with a raven haired man with dark red eyes. That man was in a butlers suit.

I believe that's his butler. They seem like a nice pair.

You thought. The young nobel was standing front of a toy store looking at something. Then he grunted and sighed.

"I don't know what toy to get for Lizzy. This is insane that I have to actually make something for her. My company only makes certain  types of things. Its actually selfish for her to think about something girly for herself. " He ranted.

"Well young master, I believe that you could think of something. You are her fiance after all. You should know what she likes."

The butler smirked at him. The boy rolled his eyes in annoyance.

" And your not very helpful at all." He replyed.

Suddenly, you had an urge to actually help them. You couldn't help   but actually tell them an idea.

Every nerve told you to stay put on the bench that you were sitting on and enjoy the coming sunset. It was still slightly raining (not as hard as it was a couple minutes ago) But the heart decided to walk towards them.

As you slowly got up and walked next to the noble, you started talking.

"It think you should go with a panda. "

He turned around to face you. But you continued to look out the window and speak.

" I mean, pandas come for the country China and are known to be cute. They don't appear here, that's why it should be special if you could give her a panda. Don't you think? "

You finally turned around to him and smiled. He utterly stared at you. You completely embarrassed yourself you thought. Nothing could be worse than to have someone with high standards laugh at you.

You immediately blushed and then did a slight bow.

"I-im so sorry!! I didn't mean to interrupt! "

You were about to walk away until the boy grabbed your arm lightly.

"Please don't walk away, I thought that was a good idea"

He said calmly.

"Tell me, what is your name?"

You were hesitant to speak at all anymore, but you have to respond. It would be rude if you haven't.

"My name is (y/n) (l/n) its nice to meet you."

He first stared at you for a moment, then he let's go of your arm.

"I like that name. I'm glad you introduced yourself, my name is Ciel Phantomhive."

He held out his hand to shake yours. You did in a nervous way.

"Nice to meet you too."

He nodded then pointed to his butler.

"This is my butler Sebastian Michaelis."

Sebastian did a slightly bow as well.

" I'm glad you suggested the panda."

A slightly smirk came on his lips.

"There was no way I would have to leave is I couldn't figure out something for her."

You giggled. Then you noticed that he was looking at your outfit. It was soaked with water front the rain. You then immediately blushed in embarrassment.

"I apologize for this outfit. I forgot my umbrella."

He stared at you some more and said something that you would never expect. Ciel said

"That's fine, matter of fact, how about you come to our manor for today. I would love to talk more about your ideas"

He smiled at you. He literally smiled at you. You then nodded in agreement. Since you didn't want to go back home to your parents.

" Then it is settled."

He said

"Sebastian please call in the carriage so we may go."

The butler bowed.

"Yes my lord."

You couldn't believe that a stranger would take an interest in you. Maybe something good might happen for you.

**********How did you like my chapter? Please favorite and comment!